which color??

• Pink

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Don't change color

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@[X-Caster] What do you mean look like a newbie? I now have over 100 posts, so I would have changed groups :p And for someone who has only been on the site a few days, I think I am doing well.

MelloLily said:
@[X-Caster] What do you mean look like a newbie? I now have over 100 posts, so I would have changed groups :p And for someone who has only been on the site a few days, I think I am doing well.

You wouldn't have change groups. You need to be a member for ten days with 100 posts in order to be in brook's group. But you did look like a noob.

X-Caster said:
MelloLily said:

You wouldn't have change groups. You need to be a member for ten days with 100 posts in order to be in brook's group. But you did look like a noob.

That's because I am a noob.

MelloLily said:
X-Caster said:
MelloLily said:

That's because I am a noob.

That's what I said the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back