Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Don't change color

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

hawkeye_mihawk

Hey everyone :)

@[X-Caster] posted the same idea previously but i thought we don't need it but now i really feel the same way he does

clara,star and shaurya are the mod who created this forum so the deserve this color

and we having the same color is not fair :p

so @[Star_Of_Hope] can you please look up for other colors,i don't want to disturb clar,i know she is busy so please think about my request :D

You guys :mad:
we don't need such things ya know...but if you want to ..then you will get stuck with pink color ..want me to change even now :evil1:

Claraviolet said:
You guys :mad:
we don't need such things ya know...but if you want to ..then you will get stuck with pink color ..want me to change even now :evil1:

:mad::mad:

i said it was my opinion lets hear about others :p

pink o_0? no please xD

We don't have any colors left.If you want a new color then you will have to come up with "two new colors"

A dark color is used for the username and a light color is used to give a "glowing effect".

we admins and mods have "red and orange" colors in our usernames.

Star_Of_Hope said:
We don't have any colors left.If you want a new color then you will have to come up with "two new colors"

A dark color is used for the username and a light color is used to give a "glowing effect".

good idea

two colors haa??

@[TheRealOne] if you agree with my idea please suggest some color's here :)

yeah......well..i feel the same way..there's red everywhere...feels like we're the one different.. ...:p...and.....@[Claraviolet]....set pink for @[smoker]...it suits him....:hohoho:....

Albert Newton said:
yeah......well..i feel the same way..there's red everywhere...feels like we're the one different.. ...:p...and.....@[Claraviolet]....set pink for @[smoker]...it suits him....:hohoho:....

:crying: :crying: i hate you

We could do opposite colors of the admin colors. So opposite of red is green and opposite of orange is blue. Green and blue. Zoro is green, yes, but this one would have a blue outline. Plus not a lot of people will reach Zoro's group.

Other than that, I like the pink idea :p

MelloLily said:
We could do opposite colors of the admin colors. So opposite of red is green and opposite of orange is blue. Green and blue. Zoro is green, yes, but this one would have a blue outline. Plus not a lot of people will reach Zoro's group.

Albert Newton said:
Yeah.....u should go with pink...for mods..

ok i will add vote to the post ^^

@[X-Caster] @[TheRealOne] @[Claraviolet] @[Star_Of_Hope]

if you have any color suggestion please tell me :p

smoker said:
MelloLily said:

Albert Newton said:

eeh..??.....u're okay with pink..??....baaka....i was just kiddin...pink 'll be too girlish for mods...

Albert Newton said:
smoker said:
MelloLily said:

Albert Newton said:

eeh..??.....u're okay with pink..??....baaka....i was just kiddin...pink 'll be too girlish for mods...

i said it couz mello is ok with it

How about we add turquoise? If its possible?

Other than that, I'm fine with any other colour thats different from the admins.

TheRealOne said:
How about we add turquoise? If its possible?

Other than that, I'm fine with any other colour thats different from the admins.

It is close to brook's promotion colors.

Star_Of_Hope said:

Mix aqua and pink to get a very light lavender kind or purple/pink. :D

MelloLily said:
Pink, totally rad.

Nice. now you don't look normal anymore because you looked like a newbie.
Nice that you're one of us.

Albert Newton said:
smoker said:
MelloLily said:

Albert Newton said:

I wish you'd tell flamingo that. He'd slice you to bits. I want my reward for making the color change suggestion @[Claraviolet] . It's only fair. And this'll be my first award ever. :facewall:

X-Caster said:
Star_Of_Hope said:

MelloLily said:
Pink, totally rad.

Albert Newton said:
smoker said:
MelloLily said:

Albert Newton said:

I wish you'd tell flamingo that. He'd slice you to bits. I want my reward for making the color change suggestion @[Claraviolet] . It's only fair. And this'll be my first award ever. :facewall:

pirate badge for 250+ posts

smoker said:
X-Caster said:
Star_Of_Hope said:

MelloLily said:
Pink, totally rad.

Albert Newton said:
smoker said:
MelloLily said:

Albert Newton said:

pirate badge for 250+ posts

Yes that as well.!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back