Chris and sawamura can become an ultimate battery

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Staff member
Have you guys ever thought of that? They might even beat furuya and miyuki. I am talking diamond no ace anime here

You should have added the anime name to the title. Why isn't there a post thread button for me?
What is a battery?

If battery is an anime then why did diamond no ace came up, when I tried to search for these characters? I am getting rather confused with this conversation

KuranKaname said:
If battery is an anime then why did diamond no ace came up, when I tried to search for these characters? I am getting rather confused with this conversation

Oooops. Sorry that's the correct info. This is from diamond no ace. I saw another anime named battery.... Sorry about that

yaoifangirl said:
not interested in sports anime but this anime, got a high rating. might watch this in the future.

yaoifangirl said:
not interested in sports anime but this anime, got a high rating. might watch this in the future.
First watch haikyuu.. even @MadaraUchiha liked it a lot.

It's a really great about

Anime... Sorry about the typo

Claraviolet said:
First watch haikyuu.. even @MadaraUchiha liked it a lot.

It's a really great about

Anime... Sorry about the typo

A clarification, I haven't watched it and I never said I liked it. However, I'm really interested in watching it.

MadaraUchiha said:
A clarification, I haven't watched it and I never said I liked it. However, I'm really interested in watching it.

Huh... Then who is the one who liked it? I thought it was you kiddo.
Damn old age is getting to me

Back