Cell phones/kids

Blackrose

V.I.P. Member
In today's modern world when do you think it would be the best age to give your child a cell phone or any other piece of tech for personal use? I din't have any till I started high school and I think I may do the same with my kids. How about you?

I would say around high school they would start to need one, unless they have a lot of sports stuff or other outside home/school tasks in middle school. But still it would be limited.

blackrose said:
In today's modern world when do you think it would be the best age to give your child a cell phone or any other piece of tech for personal use? I din't have any till I started high school and I think I may do the same with my kids. How about you?

When they're 12-13

BurnsyCEO said:
When they're 12-13

That sounds fairly reasonable but I would take it away at night lol

Demon_skeith said:
I would say around high school they would start to need one, unless they have a lot of sports stuff or other outside home/school tasks in middle school. But still it would be limited.

You sound like you would make a sensible parent if you aren't already one

I think the age is getting lower, I got my first one very late now it seems everyone even before high school has one.

Risk said:
I think the age is getting lower, I got my first one very late now it seems everyone even before high school has one.

Yea it does right? I mean it's kind of irresponsible if you ask me in this day and age. You can't just give a little child that kind of priviledges. I really wonder about some of these parents nowadays

Back