Can't remember anime name

[quote="AkimichiPratik" pid='107699' dateline='1537806815']

FUCCCCK YEAAH thanks a lot its Ranma 1/2, ayeee bout to binge watch asap
[/quote]

Glad to help man :cheers:
It's a good anime but the animation is very old man. Did you complete watching it before?

[quote="AkimichiPratik" pid='107710' dateline='1537807408']
no i dint watch it before. i just like that panda n theres a youtuber named daidusart he used some references bout that panda so felt like watching it.
[/quote]

Do you know that people are obsessed with panda? Even oda made a pandaman and made him a character in every arc of one piece. Before I spoil anything, do you watch one piece?

you got your answer without going to that obnoxious place. many big forums are not friendly and they don't care for anyone.

[quote="AkimichiPratik" pid='107725' dateline='1537808138']

wew guess im about to be obsessed with that panda. n op ? im done till post alabasta arc. im on a pause i guess ? ill continue soon. lob oda sensei tho uwu
[/quote]

He really liked that Pandaman and I don't think you are obsessed with Panda :cheers: what made you take a break man? It gets better after that arc.

Nameless said:
He really liked that Pandaman and I don't think you are obsessed with Panda :cheers: what made you take a break man? It gets better after that arc.

Angel said:
you got your answer without going to that obnoxious place. many big forums are not friendly and they don't care for anyone.

MadaraUchiha said:
Actually in Nyaa, there's a batch that has 16 seeds. It's from 1 to 837. It's about 97 GB.

Isn't it easier to stream. You might not have that space in your drive and it wouldn't take much space if you are streaming those episodes with the same quality

Nameless said:
Isn't it easier to stream. You might not have that space in your drive and it wouldn't take much space if you are streaming those episodes with the same quality

I don't download. He wants to.

MadaraUchiha said:
I don't download. He wants to.

As you know the seeders information I was under an impression that you were downloading all those episodes as well. Good choice of streaming man

Back