Can you accept naruto's ending?

R

Rukia

Even though it isn't me who wrote and came up with such an awesome manga, I still can't like the naruto ending and I think kishimoto can do better than that.

May be as the time passes, I might learn to live with the ending but for now, I want kishimoto to come up with an even better ending for naruto.
Is it the same for others too?

It's alright, could be worse and the possible part 3 could give us more closure. I just wish more was shown on Killer bee.

Demon_skeith said:
It's alright, could be worse and the possible part 3 could give us more closure. I just wish more was shown on Killer bee.

None of the other tailed beasts are the stars in this anime.
So, you can't expect much screen time for people other than naruto.

Demon_skeith said:
KB still got some good screen time.

That's because he is the one who trained naruto and he made naruto the way he is now.

Demon_skeith said:
Outside of that, he actually escaped capture.

Are you talking about killer bee or Naruto or sasuke? I am not satisfied with the ending either. I wanted a cool twist but it's plain and obvious.

Nel said:
Are you talking about killer bee or Naruto or sasuke? I am not satisfied with the ending either. I wanted a cool twist but it's plain and obvious.

killer bee, he managed to avoid Sasuke's plot shield and did in Kisame leveled grunt.

Demon_skeith said:
killer bee, he managed to avoid Sasuke's plot shield and did in Kisame leveled grunt.

Even so, he is still not up to sasuke's level and that's the truth.
I can't accept that.
What is plot shield?

It was average, and it could have been better..... But, I'm glad that it got over, because it was dragged on and on.....

MadaraUchiha said:
It was average, and it could have been better..... But, I'm glad that it got over, because it was dragged on and on.....

For how long have we been watching this final shonobi battle?
I totally lost count of the months.

I thought it was fine. The plot twist with kaguya was really weird, I mean I like the fact that there was a mastermind behind the whole plot but introducing a new villan we knew nothing about and while disregarding the others who have had character development for literally hundreds of episodes was kinda bad.
But it was still the end of my nearly decade long journey with the show. It was a little emotional and I'm still happy with it. I will remember naruto much more fondly than any any of the other "big 3".

BurnsyCEO said:
I thought it was fine. The plot twist with kaguya was really weird, I mean I like the fact that there was a mastermind behind the whole plot but introducing a new villan we knew nothing about and while disregarding the others who have had character development for literally hundreds of episodes was kinda bad.
But it was still the end of my nearly decade long journey with the show. It was a little emotional and I'm still happy with it. I will remember naruto much more fondly than any any of the other "big 3".
they wanted a story to continue boruto
i would never think kishi planned this before and wanted to continue the series with naruto's son

It is not bad.
Kishimoto wanted to end it with a bang and a space for a new series and he did, just that.

Back