Can I invite someone who swears a lot?

You tagged specific people asking them a question, which makes it look exclusive. So why couldn’t that be a PM?
i can send a pm.
and i need the tagged people's opinion first but after that, i need to understand if anyone else got a problem with this. i never knew any other website which wouldn't tolerate curse words more than maf.
that's why i made it as a thread and tagged the staff first.

i can send a pm.
and i need the tagged people's opinion first but after that, i need to understand if anyone else got a problem with this. i never knew any other website which wouldn't tolerate curse words more than maf.
You could have either sent the PM’s first and then made the thread, or made the thread and not tag specific people if you wanted a community consensus.

Making a thread and tagging people in it gives it a sense of exclusivity, but you made it public.

i can send a pm.

You don't need anyone's permission to invite people let alone mine. Also you've been talking about this much longer than it would take to just invite and get it over with.

You don't need anyone's permission to invite people let alone mine. Also you've been talking about this much longer than it would take to just invite and get it over with.
she is a little prideful
and i wouldn't want her to face warnings and bans as soon as she gets here

Back