Camera angles in anime

Sase said:
I see.. Sweet. Reverse harems are kind of better to me.

i don't know any guys thinking it's good for many guys, going after a single girl. people prefer harem to look at so many girls going after a single guy. that's why clannad is popular

SecretWish said:
i don't know any guys thinking it's good for many guys, going after a single girl. people prefer harem to look at so many girls going after a single guy. that's why clannad is popular

Ouran High school Host club, Kamisama Kiss, Kiss him not me are the popular ones in reverse harems.. You do realize, some people love guys ganging up on a girl , just like how it works the other way around, right?

And OHSHC is SO famous as well....

Sase said:
Ouran High school Host club, Kamisama Kiss, Kiss him not me are the popular ones in reverse harems.. You do realize, some people love guys ganging up on a girl , just like how it works the other way around, right?

And OHSHC is SO famous as well....

but guys want many girls to be after them and girls like the other way. kaichou wa maid sama is liked by everyone for the most part. i have heard the first anime. girl dressing up a guy in it?

SecretWish said:
but guys want many girls to be after them and girls like the other way. kaichou wa maid sama is liked by everyone for the most part. i have heard the first anime. girl dressing up a guy in it?

i don't have anything against harem. sometimes, i like it but sometimes i find it gross. reverse harem too yes that one. she is good and i read the manga but i never got around t watching the anime.

SecretWish said:
i don't have anything against harem. sometimes, i like it but sometimes i find it gross. reverse harem too yes that one. she is good and i read the manga but i never got around t watching the anime.

Yeah, I know the saturation point ya are talking about.... I get bored with ecchi+harem stuff .. without harem, its worth a try. I am more into gore, action, romance(without harems- least not 6 girls to one guy type ).

Sase said:
Yeah, I know the saturation point ya are talking about.... I get bored with ecchi+harem stuff .. without harem, its worth a try. I am more into gore, action, romance(without harems- least not 6 girls to one guy type ).

it's not a saturation point for me but rather the plot. drooling for one guy or girl can be gross when it is the only thing that they show. i saw your comments for gore. i am more into romance

SecretWish said:
it's not a saturation point for me but rather the plot. drooling for one guy or girl can be gross when it is the only thing that they show. i saw your comments for gore. i am more into romance

Right, I getchu :). And cool.

If you are talking about fan service, then watch high school dxd or Prison school.
You would never complain about fan service ever again

Back