Buy Anime

Huh? We are on a internet forums, we all know Youtube and other site which provide free anime. Well, I dont buy anime and I rarely watch them.
Not only on the internet, sometime, television also stream anime for free. We watch their advertisement and.. that's why it is free.

I buy DVDs and manga volumes from time to time. I am not a collector though and I don't care about physical copies. Probably that is the reason why the pile of DVDs on my shelf is growing so slow :/

As someone who would like a future full of anime, I buy what I know I will like, want to keep and watch on a big screen. So I mostly buy Blu-ray animes when on sale.

I have not and do not buy any kind of anime dvds, blu rays, etc. The only time I watch them is if they are on tv, at a friends house on youtube.

Due to money and time constraints, I can't maintain a manga or anime collection. If I really like a series, I'll buy whatever I can.

i don't but it anymore and i have already sold all my old dvd anime. they are not worth keeping and i could stream them, if i want to see them again

Back