Boys on the run : what would i do if i was Tanishi

Silver_Fox

Banned
Between Tanishi and Chiharu. Shit happened. They went from prospective partner to enemy

Okay so from what i see there are some things that must be done to fix their relationship. If i'm Tanishi then i'll...

First, when Chiharu caught me red handed naked on Shiho's room with her. Of course i'll give explanation to Chiharu the situation, i'll not keep silent and avoid her, in this situation giving explanation is the top priority and of course to make her happy and trust me again

Second, after Chiharu get abortion. If the first one not work then i'll use this chance. Rather than focusing myself to beat Chiharu ex-boyfriend, i'll focus myself to be with Chiharu all the time, i'll comfort her and give her as much love as she need to regain confident and see some good on me. Really.. Tanishi's action is questionable, what good comes from bearing Aoyama

Done. That's all. If those two still not enough i'll ask Chiharu adress so i can look for her in her home town. I do think my course of actions are better than the main protagonist did

why was he naked in another woman's room?
that's very suspicious and i don't think any woman would listen after seeing that.

Blackangel said:
if tanishi was good with oral then he is cheating.
he deserves chiharu's anger.

Actually they stop before doing it, Tanishi did said okay but change his mind in last second

Poseidon said:
Actually they stop before doing it, Tanishi did said okay but change his mind in last second
but he was tempted by a woman.
and not many will think that's good.

Blackangel said:
but he was tempted by a woman.
and not many will think that's good.

Of course, but if it's me i'll give explanation as best as i can, it's better than what Tanishi's did, he didn't do anything, just sulking and avoiding Chiharu

Poseidon said:
Of course, but if it's me i'll give explanation as best as i can, it's better than what Tanishi's did, he didn't do anything, just sulking and avoiding Chiharu
he must be punishing himself.
if he likes someone, he shouldn't be tempted by others.

Back