Boxing anime?

So I've only watched one boxing anime, and I don't know of any others.
I watched Hajime No Ippo and about 40 episodes in I stopped watching it. I like the show, idk why I stopped.
Do you guys know any good boxing anime's?

Logged said:
So I've only watched one boxing anime, and I don't know of any others.
I watched Hajime No Ippo and about 40 episodes in I stopped watching it. I like the show, idk why I stopped.
Do you guys know any good boxing anime's?

Just boxing anime is difficult to suggest senpai. I don't know any boxing anime.
@MelloLily @MadaraUchiha can give you good suggestions.

Hajime no Ippo is widely regarded as the greating anime based on boxing , and honestly, I haven't heard of any other good boxing anime.... But, I can recommend a few anime based on other sports: Haikyuu(volleyball), Diamond no Ace(Baseball), Major Series(Baseball), Kuroko no Basuke(Basketball)......

The anime you have recommended are not boxing anime at all. Saint saiya starting episodes have boxing or just fighting tournaments.

Testaccount said:
The anime you have recommended are not boxing anime at all. Saint saiya starting episodes have boxing or just fighting tournaments.

"[font=Hind, sans-serif]Hajime no Ippo is widely regarded as the greating anime based on boxing , and honestly, I haven't heard of any other good boxing anime"[/font]
[font=Hind, sans-serif]The above statement means I don't know any other boxing anime.....[/font]

[font=Hind, sans-serif][size=small][font=Hind, sans-serif]"But, I can recommend a few anime based on other sports"[/font][/font][/size]
[font=Hind, sans-serif][size=small][font=Hind, sans-serif]It means, since boxing is a sport, and since the thread is about a sport, I thought I'd recommend other anime that are considered the best in other sports.......[/font][/font][/size]

[font=Hind, sans-serif][size=small][font=Hind, sans-serif]"[/font][/font][/size]
[font=Hind, sans-serif][size=small][font=Hind, sans-serif][size=small][font=Hind, sans-serif]Recommendations of anime considered the best in other sports(in my opinon)......[/font][/font][/size][/font][/size]
[font=Hind, sans-serif][size=small][font=Hind, sans-serif][size=small][font=Hind, sans-serif]"[size=small][font=Hind, sans-serif]......"[/font][/font][/size][/font][/size][/font][/size]
[font=Hind, sans-serif]Full stops....[/font]

To be honest, I have only seen one anime with boxing scenes, but I cannot remember what it was called. I am not a fan of sports-related anime.

MadaraUchiha said:
"[font=Hind, sans-serif]Hajime no Ippo is widely regarded as the greating anime based on boxing , and honestly, I haven't heard of any other good boxing anime"[/font]
[font=Hind, sans-serif]The above statement means I don't know any other boxing anime.....[/font]

[font=Hind, sans-serif][size=small][font=Hind, sans-serif]"But, I can recommend a few anime based on other sports"[/font][/font][/size]
[font=Hind, sans-serif][size=small][font=Hind, sans-serif]It means, since boxing is a sport, and since the thread is about a sport, I thought I'd recommend other anime that are considered the best in other sports.......[/font][/font][/size]

[font=Hind, sans-serif][size=small][font=Hind, sans-serif]"[/font][/font][/size]
[font=Hind, sans-serif][size=small][font=Hind, sans-serif][size=small][font=Hind, sans-serif]Recommendations of anime considered the best in other sports(in my opinon)......[/font][/font][/size][/font][/size]
[font=Hind, sans-serif][size=small][font=Hind, sans-serif][size=small][font=Hind, sans-serif]"[size=small][font=Hind, sans-serif]......"[/font][/font][/size][/font][/size][/font][/size]
[font=Hind, sans-serif]Full stops....[/font]

Yes, it's not good enough... I assumed that the original poster was into sports anime, and not just boxing ones......

Back