BowBlade Spirit

Ace

Manga Name: BowBlade Spirit

Source: Zeroscans

Ranking: N/A (The site i use do not use rankings)

Chapters: 89

Genres: No Genre's Listed but from what i know: Martial Arts, Historical*, Fantasy**

*Historical might not be the best word but it's the one i thought about, since it's the only one i can use to describe the timeline
**Fantasy may be a stretch but Ki/Qi doesn't exist in the way they use it hence why i add it

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description:
The bow is a weapon that dominates everything in sight, even for targets hiding at distances too far for the eyes to see. Just imagine a weapon you cannot even see targeting your life. What could possibly be scarier than that? A training regime from hell with a brutal grandfather. A joyful trip to Zhongyuan in search of a wife. The rise of a hero who will overturn the Murim world. Ki Guided Arrow - a fresh take on Ki Guidance that is stronger than both the Ki Guided Sword and Blade! Fire the arrow into tomorrow!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal Opinion: There's ALOT about this manga that i can praise, The MC isn't a typical lecherous bastard instead is a MC who works for what he wants. Doesn't discriminate and doesn't carelessly flaunt his power. The art is stunning (that's from my personal tastes tho). The story is the only thing i could pick something out of and that it's a tad slow and sometimes showcases a side character too long but that still doesn't bother me too much i'd rather have a slow manga than a fast paced one.

Ranking: [X] Means it checks the box [/] Doesn't completely satisfy [?] not sure

Personal Ranking: 10/10
[/] Manga complete?
[X] Great Art?
[X] Stunning story-line?
[X] Fantastic Character design?

Explanation for my rating: The manga is ongoing consistently 2 chapters a week. The art is absolutely amazing no issues anywhere with that. Character design is stunning, this so far has been the only manga that left me on the edge of my seat for a week cause of a character.

Back