Bounties >.>

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Staff member
I don't know why luffy's bounty is that high.I know he is the captain and all but still....

Zoro is not a pushover and the same goes to sanji too.They can use haki but....their bounties are not even close to luffy's bounty.I don't know....seems unfair to me :lost:

Zoro belongs to the worst generation :facepalm: ....so.... >.>

Zoro is in the worst generation...and the reason luffy's was raised higher is because he participated in the war. but none of their bounties have been raised since the time skip, so just wait patiently.

My predictions for the new bounties
Luffy = 450-500 million or it stays
Zoro = 200-350 million
Sanji = 120-250 million
Nami = 60-120 million
Usopp = 80-150 million
Chopper = 90-150 million or 10 just for trolls
Robin = 100 - 170 million
Franky = 90 - 160 million
Brook = 100 - 170 million

luffy and zoro are completely different...i mean.....luffy is flashy and always causes ruckus and controversies....

while Zoro is kinda calm and cool...and only shows his powers when necessary....and is lees often noticed by WG ...

so...Happens...Kiddo...:p ...we can also say from Mihawk that swordsmen(non-captain) get less Bounty ..

the fact that luffy always takes on the boss is the reason he gets a major bounty boast plus he took part in the war and also has high connections and has the blood of the world's most wanted man
all these factors result in his big bounty

He is from worst generation so???but he is still vice-captain of straw-hat crew

i'm sure zoro would have huge bounty if he is a captain of another crew

We need to see the top tier bounties. Like the yonko's bounty, what roger's bounty was and etc. I mean if ace had half a billion, imagine what the yonko's and other New world veteran's were <.<

yaa considering luffy's bounty raised to 400 after war of d best...yonkos bounty can be dat high

pranks said:
yaa considering luffy's bounty raised to 400 after war of d best...yonkos bounty can be dat high

well...i'd from 400mill ..increment slows down....and it gets tougher to get a raise in bounty...and...i think yonko's bounty would be around 750-950 mil..

...and...what about Mihawk if he'd get a bounty..?? how much will it be..?

Claraviolet said:
pranks said:
yaa the bounty wud quite high..i thnk yonko's bounty wud be above 1000m

Yonko?

You don't know about the Yonko? The crews of Shanks, Blackbeard, Big Mom and another one whose name I don't remember............They are the 4 strongest crews and they control most part of new world............Shame.......And pity, Clarie............

MadaraUchiha said:
You don't know about the Yonko? The crews of Shanks, Blackbeard, Big Mom and another one whose name I don't remember............They are the 4 strongest crews and they control most part of new world............Shame.......And pity, Clarie............

Don't give me such weird nicknames :mad: and thanks for the info >.>

Claraviolet said:
MadaraUchiha said:

Welcome...........

Albert Newton said:
pranks said:

well...i'd from 400mill ..increment slows down....and it gets tougher to get a raise in bounty...and...i think yonko's bounty would be around 750-950 mil..

600 Million Berries, I think.............He is damn powerful............

MadaraUchiha said:
Claraviolet said:
MadaraUchiha said:

Welcome...........

Albert Newton said:
pranks said:

yaa i agree..nd we didnt even see his full strength...lyk we saw him only 4-5 tyms waving blck blade

pranks said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Claraviolet said:
MadaraUchiha said:

Welcome...........

Albert Newton said:
pranks said:

yaa i agree..nd we didnt even see his full strength...lyk we saw him only 4-5 tyms waving blck blade

Yea..........

Back