Bokurano 6-15 Episodes discussion

Nel said:
That's hypocrisy and biased. Anime shows how. Much people are suggesting without holding back. So you should have known that some dick heads won't ever learn the lesson :toomad1:
Well, by that logic, death sentence has to be extended to every crime, and no human would be left in the world. See, death should be considered only when it's certain that the criminal has no chance for redemption. Or, when the victim has suffered in the most extreme possible way.

Nel said:
You have heard of train molestation or people dying when they came to know that their bodies are exposed on the net. What's wrong with you? What if someone close to face something like this? Would you still be saying such things that they don't deserve punishment? Anime is just a part of our life

MadaraUchiha said:
Whoa whoa, calm down there, missy. You don't need to get worked up.

A4 year old girl I know was molested. It was bad and that fucker walked free

Nel said:
A4 year old girl I know was molested. It was bad and that fucker walked free
That doesn't mean that you have to call other people perverts. And, I'm not saying that those who abuse or molest or rape women should be acquitted immediately without any punishment. I'm just saying that death sentence should be given only in the rarest of rare cases.

MadaraUchiha said:
That doesn't mean that you have to call other people perverts. And, I'm not saying that those who abuse or molest or rape women should be acquitted immediately without any punishment. I'm just saying that death sentence should be given only in the rarest of rare cases.

I am done with this. You can't see the real deal unless you experience it or see someone close to you experience it

it jumped from episodic to combined discussion thread at once. i liked episodic discussions. i don't like adults who take advantage of children and that teacher is a fuked up trash.

Back