Bokurano - 4th Episode "Strength" discussion thread

Mansi14

Kodama's father's death was pretty much expected when Kodama kept on clinging to the fact that he believed that his father was "chosen one"...
Well now 3 aliens are down, 12 remains. The source of power of all the movement of the Robot is the children's own life force so instead of height, Waku probably died due to exhaustiveness too. Kodama is now dead as well.

Mansi14 said:
Kodama's father's death was pretty much expected when Kodama kept on clinging to the fact that he believed that his father was "chosen one"...
Well now 3 aliens are down, 12 remains. The source of power of all the movement of the Robot is the children's own life force so instead of height, Waku probably died due to exhaustiveness too. Kodama is now dead as well.

Considering it was a Robot, it might have such commands in it? Something like "Only try to cause enemy harm with least causalities" well then again I don't make much sense ._."
I don't really think they are "people" in any case...
Kodama was certainly speaking too much and getting all over his philosophy which kind of gave away his tragedy...

Mansi14 said:
Considering it was a Robot, it might have such commands in it? Something like "Only try to cause enemy harm with least causalities" well then again I don't make much sense ._."
I don't really think they are "people" in any case...
Kodama was certainly speaking too much and getting all over his philosophy which kind of gave away his tragedy...
That was not the case with the first two robots, though. They did cause considerable harm and mortal danger.
And, in the episode kodama really let loose and that caused him to lose his life energy and die, so if maneuvered properly, there's probably a way to avoid death. Plus, kokopelli's probably still alive.

MadaraUchiha said:
That was not the case with the first two robots, though. They did cause considerable harm and mortal danger.
And, in the episode kodama really let loose and that caused him to lose his life energy and die, so if maneuvered properly, there's probably a way to avoid death. Plus, kokopelli's probably still alive.

Kokopelli's life force would probably be more than the children and we don't really know anything about him.
How do you think Waku died?
Due to force while he was falling or due to exertion?

Mansi14 said:
I thought the same. I wondered what would happen if he doesn't command Zearth anymore...

Well i have completed watching the entire anime. So I know answer to that. Want me to reveal it?

Nel said:
Well i have completed watching the entire anime. So I know answer to that. Want me to reveal it?

No! I'm already disappointed that you completed it ~_~

Nel said:
Why? It just states that I am into than you guys.

No ~..~ Yes I mean... But we were still supposed to watch it together ~_~ I mean what's the point if someone likes it way too much than others and watches it all (_ _)

Mansi14 said:
No ~..~ Yes I mean... But we were still supposed to watch it together ~_~ I mean what's the point if someone likes it way too much than others and watches it all (_ _)

But I remember everything. So I can talk about it as much as I want. I just liked it too much

@Sonicorb you might like this anime
It's an old anime but the action in it can be really good.

Back