Bokurano - 3rd Episode "The Secret" discussion thread

Mansi14

In this episode all the children are being interrogated as Waku is missing. During the interrogation the news is received that Waku's dead body has been washed ashore. Komoda lets the Police force and her father know that they were riding the Robot that was seen during the disaster. The Cabinet's Secretariat are now taking charge of the Waku case under Suprelegal authority and they discover that Waku wasn't dead due to drowning but was dead before he hit the waves.
Well of course falling from height of 500meters the force would crush you but I wonder if it has anything to do with being the Pilot? 
The pilot get this mark that Waku had one near his shoulder...

The newly chosen pilot is Kodama. This episode was alright to me. I didn't mind the interrogation and the funeral scenes, and the latter wasn't effective because while Waku's death was sudden, I didn't get to know him that much.

MadaraUchiha said:
The newly chosen pilot is Kodama. This episode was alright to me. I didn't mind the interrogation and the funeral scenes, and the latter wasn't effective because while Waku's death was sudden, I didn't get to know him that much.

As I thought, death definitely has something to do with being Pilot.

Mansi14 said:
As I thought, death definitely has something to do with being Pilot.
Definitely, but we have to wait and see what happens to him. The problem with this is that the series may become predictable, so, I hope there's more to it than meets the eye.

MadaraUchiha said:
Definitely, but we have to wait and see what happens to him. The problem with this is that the series may become predictable, so, I hope there's more to it than meets the eye.

Kodama already died and I thought that might happen too.

You were right. It has everything to do with being a pilot. It's gonna get sad. Death in every way possible.

Pilot's mark is so deadly
I never thought all the children will die at this rate.

Back