Boku dake ga Inai machi anime review

S

Saber

This anime is about satoru and the way he saves people from a murderer. The murders started when he was still a fourth grader. So, when his mother dies in the future, he made the revival phenomenon to go back to the past and find out the identity of the killer.

He tries to save people by including them in his small circle. Now, the killer made him his target. So, watch this anime to find out how he saved those victims and how he obtained the freedom of life for his own life.

Plot: 8/10 It's obvious who the killer is.
Character development:9/10 You can see the difference in the kayo character.
Art: 10/10
Overall rating: 8.5/10 I can't give it more than that and by keeping it a short anime, it became popular.

Yep, I watched and loved this anime. Had a very unique plot and I like how it played out. Well worth watching.

I have watwatched this anime recently.  It really is a good anime .
I would certainly recommend it to others

I must be the only idiot who was surprised who the killer was. Literally everyone says it was obvious.

I was too busy seeing the small picture the way the show showed itself though the eyes of the main character. He never saw it comming and neither did i.

The killer was obvious if you are looking at the view of a mystery anime.. Otherwise it's difficult to identity the culprit

Back