Bofuri / I Don't Want To Get Hurt...

HannahCN

Anyone else currently watching this one? I've been following it, and despite (or more likely, because) its sheer ridiculousness most of the time, I'm just enjoying the ever-loving shit out of it. Maple is stupid fun, and her companions (especially her friend Sally, of course) are very enjoyable as well. I wanna be able to talk spoilers with people in this thread, but I also really want more people to watch this anime and not spoil it for them, so I'll just stick the synopsis here - after this intro post, spoilers are fair game though!

After receiving an invitation from her friend Risa Shiromine, Kaede Honjou begins playing the VRMMO game New World Online as the character Maple. Lacking knowledge of the game, she allocates all her status points to defense. As a result, her movements are slow, she cannot use magic, and even gets attacked by the rabbits. However, she obtains a skill called "Absolute Defense" due to maxing out her vitality points, and a counter skill that kills in a single hit. A "mobile fortress style" novice with a poisonous skill that makes all attacks invalid and overrides all obstacles, she goes off to adventures, disregarding her irregularities.

a total defense?
i never would have thought it could be possible until now. and that certainly sounds very fun, hannah

It's already in its last episode just next week. I'll be sad when it ends, but I think a second season is already planned.

Just finished watching it, really great and flashy anime. It was very crazy at times but I loved it. Can't wait till season 2.

Back