Blue Exorcist anime review

Star_Of_Hope

Akatsuki
Staff member
[font=Arial, sans-serif]Blue Exorcist[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Blue exorcist is a great anime.It revolves around satan's son! No kidding! His name is Okumura rin and his twin brother's name is Okumura yukio. They were raised by a church father.That father protects these two kids from all the demons.But he gets killed by Satan himself.That's the start of the amazing anime Blue exorcist.Rin promises himself to beat Satan and take revenge for his father's death.In order to achieve that,he need to train a lot and that's where another demon named mephisto appears.He helps rin to achieve his goal.But the truth is.....he is related to rin .

Rin is a normal boy who fails to make any friends.But when he joins the special school(That school teaches how to defeat demons!!!!!!!!) ..........he makes many friends.Now,he want to protect his friends.(Now,isn't that sweet ^_^ ).With the help of his brother he protects the entire world from Satan.

Number of episodes:25 + ova
New update :Recently a movie is released which is related to blue exorcist.

-Claraviolet[/font]

"Blue Exorcist (original japanese title is: "Ao no Exorcist") is one of the best animes of this kind that I could watch to so far. Even if I only gave it a rate of 9/10 it was AWESOME anime!
I really recommend you to watch the anime along with its movie. I liked the plot and the development of the characters and of the story little by little.
I'm sure a second season won't be released but I really hope it could be.

Wow! Awesome review, I've never even heard of Blue Exorcist but thanks to you it'll be my next anime to watch. Thank you for sharing this with us. Giving us so little information making us just want to watch it. Again, great review.

Mushmellow said:
Wow! Awesome review, I've never even heard of Blue Exorcist but thanks to you it'll be my next anime to watch. Thank you for sharing this with us. Giving us so little information making us just want to watch it. Again, great review.

It's a good anime with normal shonen action but cool graphics.
It's not a big anime so you complete watching it with two days.

All I can say after watching it is don't watch it with high expectations. It starts out pretty good but tappers off into a weak high school anime.

The manga is really good but the anime made it look like a normal anime. Still it's good. Try watching it everyone

Back