Blood Lad

Target

So i was thinking of starting... another manga and i was thinking of starting blood lad... id like to hear some opionions on it

It has somewhat a good story.............And I did not read the manga, but the anime was not boring and was somewhat entertaining, but the pacing seemed somewhat strange..........

MadaraUchiha said:
It has somewhat a good story.............And I did not read the manga, but the anime was not boring and was somewhat entertaining, but the pacing seemed somewhat strange..........

ahh ok thanks for the input i think i will start it

Target said:
MadaraUchiha said:

Yea you can, but there are better anime's/manga's out ther.........

MadaraUchiha said:
Target said:
MadaraUchiha said:

ya i know i have 123 mangas on my list the cover art just caught my eye so i thought id check it out

Target said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Target said:
MadaraUchiha said:

ya i know i have 123 mangas on my list the cover art just caught my eye so i thought id check it out

Okay............

MadaraUchiha said:
Target said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Target said:
MadaraUchiha said:

Okay............

XD yup

Back