Blackfox

I don't think I have heard of this anime series before.
If it's good, then I would like to give it a try. Before that, I will have to watch Akira as well :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
I don't think I have heard of this anime series before.
If it's good, then I would like to give it a try. Before that, I will have to watch Akira as well :D

Unfortunately it's not a series but just one movie..it's good I suppose for time purposes but I really liked it so I kinda wish it was a series sighss..yeah I said this a lot since I seen it lol
Haven't seen Akira yet myself

looks pretty good sweetheart.
you should recommend it to our group watch and all of us can watch it together.

Oooh this looks like a good -*sees theaters* huh, thought it be a series but looks like a good movie. I'll have to keep it in mind.

Blackangel said:
looks pretty good sweetheart.
you should recommend it to our group watch and all of us can watch it together.

I was so excited after watching it that I wanted to recommend it but forgot Akira was selected for this month...even though I watched it will still recommend it for next month as I really want you all to see it :D

Demon_skeith said:
Oooh this looks like a good -*sees theaters* huh, thought it be a series but looks like a good movie. I'll have to keep it in mind.
I'm sure that you will love it. ..it's got everything for me. I really hope there is another release soon

Blackrose said:
I was so excited after watching it that I wanted to recommend it but forgot Akira was selected for this month...even though I watched it will still recommend it for next month as I really want you all to see it :D

I'm sure that you will love it. ..it's got everything for me. I really hope there is another release soon

that's cool
and you could make a recommendations thread for the next group watch.

Demon_skeith said:
I did notice this is a year old, I'll have to see if there is a dub.

I'll save you the trouble..there isn't I checked...if you do find a dub then let me know kay

Blackangel said:
that's cool
and you could make a recommendations thread for the next group watch.

Once no one watches it before then I intend to

@madara_uchiha have you seen this?

Blackrose said:
I'll save you the trouble..there isn't I checked...if you do find a dub then let me know kay

Once no one watches it before then I intend to

@madara_uchiha have you seen this?

i think @madarauchiha didn't get tagged.
let me tag him and we can know whether he watched it or not.

Blackangel said:
i think didn't get tagged.
let me tag him and we can know whether he watched it or not.

I like the studio, they've been putting out some great original works over the past 4 years so I may check it out.

Demon_skeith said:
Darn, getting subbed movies is a bit of pain.
yup it sure is..can't concentrate properly on the movie itself when u have to read lol

I think when it's dubbed will watch it again

Back