Black Lagoon

I've never heard it about up until now, is it worth checking? Definately sounds like a good anime.

Demon_skeith said:
Any epic anime beyond words, timeless and will forever be remembered. Plus the opening is pretty great.

if you guys want to find some epic anime just go kissanime.com->animelist->sort by popularity and watch anything you find interesting

I would suggest sword art online,hajime no ippo,attack on titan,magi,log horizon,aceel world

Bankroll said:
I've never heard it about up until now, is it worth checking? Definately sounds like a good anime.

Oh yes, the characters and action alone are enough to check it out.

Black Lagoon sounds like a really cool name. It must be good because of that name. It seems like it has a lot of action to it.

Using the word "epic" is a bit far-fetched. It's more like popcorn: it's enjoyable, but it's nothing overly deep or philosophical or anything over-the-top, though I love Revy.

MisaTange said:
Using the word "epic" is a bit far-fetched. It's more like popcorn: it's enjoyable, but it's nothing overly deep or philosophical or anything over-the-top, though I love Revy.

But among popcorn shows it is in the top =) That torpedo hitting a helicopter was enough to sell me :D

it all comes down to whether you like it or not. i dropped this anime a while back but i will watch it again and give it another chance

SecretWish said:
it all comes down to whether you like it or not. i dropped this anime a while back but i will watch it again and give it another chance

Have you disliked it? I wouldn't recommend a dropped anime in general. If you didn't like it once, you will not like it. The chances are high

Back