Bizarre anime that you have seen

Kaname

V.I.P. Member
What is the most bizarre anime, that you have seen? Deadman wonderland is the top of my list followed by cat soup.

I think I said this in another topic, but I'll say it again, nothing compares to either jojo's bizarre adventure or bobobobo-bobo.

[quote="MadaraUchiha" pid='93736' dateline='1526538868']
Bakemonogatari, FLCL, Kaiba, and Kill la Kill.
[/quote]

[quote="Demon_skeith" pid='93740' dateline='1526539583']
I think I said this in another topic, but I'll say it again, nothing compares to either jojo's bizarre adventure or bobobobo-bobo.
[/quote]

You got it all wrong. Bizarre anime isn't funny or with comedy. It's different and filled with violence. I agree with kill la kill but I don't know why you consider it as bizarre

KuranKaname said:
You got it all wrong. Bizarre anime isn't funny or with comedy. It's different and filled with violence. I agree with kill la kill but I don't know why you consider it as bizarre

It is different and it is filled with violence so my point still stands.

KuranKaname said:
In kill la kill the death rate is high. It's like everyone dies just like that. They wouldn't even give us get accoustomed to the death either

Star_Of_Hope said:
In kill la kill the death rate is high. It's like everyone dies just like that. They wouldn't even give us get accoustomed to the death either

I think I saw that anime but I don't remember much about it at all. May be I will see it again and could recall something. I don't remember it being crazy like the other anime.

KuranKaname said:
I think I saw that anime but I don't remember much about it at all. May be I will see it again and could recall something. I don't remember it being crazy like the other anime.

[quote="MadaraUchiha" pid='94108' dateline='1526810283']

Kill la Kill is the definition of crazy. It's a Gainax anime after all. What anime did you watch?
[/quote]

I watched hellsing ultimate, attack on titan, puella mag madoka magica, blood c. They are all bizarre

KuranKaname said:
I watched hellsing ultimate, attack on titan, puella mag madoka magica, blood c. They are all bizarre

No I meant did we watch the same Kill la Kill anime.
Attack on Titan is more on the conventional side. Haven't watched the others except Hellsing Ultimate which does get bizarre yes.

Haven't seen Kaiba but I've seen all the others, they are all quite strange but I liked them a lot.

Risk said:
Haven't seen Kaiba but I've seen all the others, they are all quite strange but I liked them a lot.

I haven't watched it fully either. I put it on-hold around episode 4. Definitely the most bizarre among the ones I mentioned.

MadaraUchiha said:
No I meant did we watch the same Kill la Kill anime.
Attack on Titan is more on the conventional side. Haven't watched the others except Hellsing Ultimate which does get bizarre yes.

There is only one anime with that name. Attack on Titan is bizarre. People becoming giants, roaming naked and eating others is bizarre

there are many bizarre anime with no meaning but they don't have killings like the other anime, that were mentioned in this thread.

Back