Beauty as the Beast

I enjoyed this movie so much and beauty and the beast was my favorite as a child and i have watched it many of times over and over. loved it

looks interesting lol
let me check it out but i would have been excited if it's bl lol

I don't like fairy tales man.
They don't coincide with real life and I don't want to waste my time on imaginary things and the fantasy setting isn't good enough for me in fairy tales.

I enjoyed this movie so much and beauty and the beast was my favorite as a child and i have watched it many of times over and over. loved it
Yaye. Same here. Even now I'm always a sucker for anything with beauty and the beast lol. Have you tried the manga?

I don't like fairy tales man.
They don't coincide with real life and I don't want to waste my time on imaginary things and the fantasy setting isn't good enough for me in fairy tales.
Hmmmm interesting to read this comment dude @DarkAngel what do you think about this comment coming from this dude who lives for fantasies about vampires

Hmmmm interesting to read this comment dude @DarkAngel what do you think about this comment coming from this dude who lives for fantasies about vampires
lol when you put it that way, it really is interesting but kaname here draws a clear line when it comes to reality and anime if i remember it correctly. or was it @MoonlightShadow? i am not sure lol

Back