Batoom things... Even taira?

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Staff member
Seriously? He betrayed Sakamoto at this point? I can't believe this. I hate this stupid anime officially now. Only one more episode to do... But I don't wanna watch it ;_;

We live in a kill or be killed world and the btoom series takes that concept and makes it even more apparent.

watch till the end and you will know that that guy is just afraid and wanted to go home. it's not his fault at all

Demon_skeith said:
We live in a kill or be killed world and the btoom series takes that concept and makes it even more apparent.
Yeah .... It's exciting to watch and annoying to see people die
Well even so... He did betray tham
MadaraUchiha said:
You know, 'bad humans' don't make an anime bad.

You should have known that you were getting into something ugly. The plot synopsis for this anime was pretty clear. It's not the anime's fault that it doesn't suit your whims and fancies. It is what it is.
If you want anime about good people, watch ones made by Kyoto Animation. They make very good anime with incredible visuals.

MadaraUchiha said:
You should have known that you were getting into something ugly. The plot synopsis for this anime was pretty clear. It's not the anime's fault that it doesn't suit your whims and fancies. It is what it is.
If you want anime about good people, watch ones made by Kyoto Animation. They make very good anime with incredible visuals.

*cough
My sister downloaded that and it somehow ended up in my phone...so....I picked it up.
Yeah...I am an idiot.

after the ending , you will be waiting for the second season like the rest of us.
its a cool anime with bombs and new upgrades and sonars

yaoifangirl said:
after the ending , you will be waiting for the second season like the rest of us.
its a cool anime with bombs and new upgrades and sonars

I have completed it and I don't think I would be watching the second season.
It's just not...worth it.

There are many anime like this. Sweet art online, log horizon and many more. The only difference is in some anime, the real folks wouldn't die but in other anime, they will die

just saying if i were in that situation, and if the other person didn't show me their bims till that point, then i would probably do the same. ever heard of the saying that a man's brain is a devil's workshop?

yaoifangirl said:
just saying if i were in that situation, and if the other person didn't show me their bims till that point, then i would probably do the same. ever heard of the saying that a man's brain is a devil's workshop?

That mc never betrayed him in anyway. He didn't even had to fight s... But he did for the sake of taira.. So he should get a bit more appreciation and such

Claraviolet said:
That mc never betrayed him in anyway. He didn't even had to fight s... But he did for the sake of taira.. So he should get a bit more appreciation and such

he was begged by that old man not to leave him multiple times but each and every time he ignored even after knowing how the old man really about it

yaoifangirl said:
he was begged by that old man not to leave him multiple times but each and every time he ignored even after knowing how the old man really about it

Each and every time, he had to go ya know. Sakamoto wanted to do what's best for taira most of the time and that's why he chose all those times to leave

Claraviolet said:
Each and every time, he had to go ya know. Sakamoto wanted to do what's best for taira most of the time and that's why he chose all those times to leave

he begged him not to go. he could have at least ruled out food for a day. but he didn't

yaoifangirl said:
he begged him not to go. he could have at least ruled out food for a day. but he didn't

Food is scarce so it's not that easy to get whenever they feel like it.
We are talking about a real survival game here

Back