Banner Progress

Davis

Hi guys,

As you know i said we should have banner and have seen others also ask for one.
I Said i will try and make one for the site.

Well i have finished it, to what i think looks ok and show you.

Please point out any flaws you have with this so i can hopefully edit this and make it better.

If you are happy with it then thats great.

Hope @Claraviolet and @Star_Of_Hope like it.

As i said if you don't like it tell me cause i would tell you.

I have only edited around 3 images before this, so i need the practice anyways xD

View attachment 9

Attachments

• Obito Final Banner.png
    Obito Final Banner.png
    298.6 KB · Views: 28
Why does it have only three people and all of them are from naruto?
Where is the god in that banner? Namely me?

Yato said:
Why does it have only three people and all of them are from naruto?
Where is the god in that banner? Namely me?

first of all Clara wanted Itachi, so it kinda makes sense from that point on wards

Claraviolet said:
It looks great and don't mind that crazy stray god.
It's good :D

thanks fam

Even if clara wants itachi in that, we should add more characters davis :D
May be small images that scatter all over the place?

Star_Of_Hope said:
Can you adjust the vertically?
Our header is in a sidebar after all :)

well yeah but then it will look horrible, you don't put banners in the side bit, i could make a massive image which could be set as the background but even then it would look too split up, so the only option would be to put it where the forum name is currently. or move the content page slightly lower, use narutobase.net as an example.

Davis said:
well yeah but then it will look horrible, you don't put banners in the side bit, i could make a massive image which could be set as the background but even then it would look too split up, so the only option would be to put it where the forum name is currently. or move the content page slightly lower, use narutobase.net as an example.

This is my observation but how do you add banner above when you don't have the header above?
The header is present in the side and I am not so sure how you add a banner there.

Nel said:
This is my observation but how do you add banner above when you don't have the header above?
The header is present in the side and I am not so sure how you add a banner there.

well i use to do web design you could have anything anywhere, i assume its the php template which is making it difficult.

clara hasn't said anything about it yet.

also do you know how to code ?

Davis said:

Well this is a temporary theme :D
We are going to get a responsive theme soon :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
Well this is a temporary theme :D
We are going to get a responsive theme soon :D

well whats the time scale i can always make something else, i got use to photoshop, took me like 30 mins to make my avatar.

plus finding all the images i wanted to use etc.

Davis said:
well whats the time scale i can always make something else, i got use to photoshop, took me like 30 mins to make my avatar.

plus finding all the images i wanted to use etc.
That's great :D
We are trying to do what we can for now and I truly glad to know that you are willing to help us knowing that the theme is temporary.

Star_Of_Hope said:
That's great :D
We are trying to do what we can for now and I truly glad to know that you are willing to help us knowing that the theme is temporary.

only 3 bro?
then luffy, itachi(damn claraviolet), ichigo.
they are ideal for an anime banner bro and that banner is so cool xD

Davis said:
well i use to do web design you could have anything anywhere, i assume its the php template which is making it difficult.

clara hasn't said anything about it yet.

also do you know how to code ?

No way.
What makes you think that? I got a nerd friend who knows how to code and I talk to him a lot. Guess the nerd-ness can rub on you if you stay to long to them.

Davis said:
first of all Clara wanted Itachi, so it kinda makes sense from that point on wards

thanks fam

Why are you treating her above god?
Do you any death wishes?

Yato said:
Why are you treating her above god?
Do you any death wishes?

cause its her site ^_^

i could use some death wishes, you never know when i might need to use it on someone XD

Nel said:
No way.
What makes you think that? I got a nerd friend who knows how to code and I talk to him a lot. Guess the nerd-ness can rub on you if you stay to long to them.

oh i was just wondering, i guess i dont have to explain why etc as i dont fully know myself.

Sebastian said:
only 3 bro?
then luffy, itachi(damn claraviolet), ichigo.
they are ideal for an anime banner bro and that banner is so cool xD

well you dont want it cluttered with characters, also of what i have seen most dont have more than 3, like 1-3 is ok anything more just doesn't look right.

that might just me though.

ill make another one soon.

Davis said:
cause its her site ^_^

i could use some death wishes, you never know when i might need to use it on someone XD

oh i was just wondering, i guess i dont have to explain why etc as i dont fully know myself.

well you dont want it cluttered with characters, also of what i have seen most dont have more than 3, like 1-3 is ok anything more just doesn't look right.

same principal with signatures.

that might just me though.

ill make another one soon.

The banner looks good but cramped.
It's better to spread the characters in the banner.

Back