• Yes

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MelloLily

Quick side note, kudos to whoever knows the movie title I'm mocking in this thread title.  

So I have been asked to come back to staff.  By members and current staff members.  I would like a discussion on this possible outcome of me returning to staff.  Honest answers please, I do not take offense.  Yes or no to me going back to staff?  Why or why not?  

Open discussion.

you will make a great staff member my lady xD
I haven't see many threads form you, so, i don't know know but your posts in the existing threads are really good.
i want you to go for it and don't ban this butler please x(

The fact that you already have been part of the staff and the staff says the would like you back speaks volumes in your favour.
From what I have seen in your posts you seem pretty responsable too, so I think you'd do really nicely.

Although, just to understand better the picture, why did you leave the Staff in the first place? :D

Kaynil said:
Although, just to understand better the picture, why did you leave the Staff in the first place? :D

Aside from being busy, which I could have worked around and be on here, there were just some things that happened that I considered unethical for forums (personally). Our beliefs differed too much on how members should be treated, but I'm told that has changed, and it seems like it has changed to fit more to how I believe members should be treated.

MelloLily said:
Aside from being busy, which I could have worked around and be on here, there were just some things that happened that I considered unethical for forums (personally). Our beliefs differed too much on how members should be treated, but I'm told that has changed, and it seems like it has changed to fit more to how I believe members should be treated.

I am glad to hear that :D
We have improved as we are planning to make this forum popular in the coming 10 years :D

I did that that name sound familiar.
it is you melloliy.
You should totally take that position.

alakazam said:
Only if you take away my username color and make me a regular member...

I talked to clara about this and she believe that, you need have more self confidence.
You earned that and don't worry. If anyone ever troubles you, we won't sit back and watch :D

Even so, it is our way of showing our gratitude :D
Read my above reply, to alakazam :D
MelloLily said:
You don't like green?

So why haven't you asked Clara to do that for you?

He did, I am going to tag you in a thread.
Take a look at it and you will understand, MelloLily :D

Kaynil said:
In all honestly, if you're not comfortable they should honour your request.
After all it was supposed to be something to make you happy.

Not only is it making me uncomfortable. It's also making me a visible target for my online enemies and causing me troubles on other forums. >_<"

alakazam said:
Not only is it making me uncomfortable. It's also making me a visible target for my online enemies and causing me troubles on other forums. >_<"

My philosophy is that members should be comfortable on a forum, so anything being done that makes you uncomfortable, is unacceptable. I don't believe in imposing my beliefs and ideas on others, as Clara is trying to do, and let people be the way they want to be. Therefore, I have removed your VIP title. Don't expect it to last long, though, I know Clara will just put it back on. If she does, I wouldn't blame you if you left, I know if I were being handled in a way I disagreed with on a forum, I wouldn't want to stay. Just because Clara thinks it will build confidence to have it and wants you to have, doesn't mean it is best for what you want. And when it comes to YOUR profile, it's about what you want, not what others want for you.

alakazam said:
What about normal color and some special permissions without any visible criteria? :D
MelloLily said:
My philosophy is that members should be comfortable on a forum, so anything being done that makes you uncomfortable, is unacceptable. I don't believe in imposing my beliefs and ideas on others, as Clara is trying to do, and let people be the way they want to be. Therefore, I have removed your VIP title. Don't expect it to last long, though, I know Clara will just put it back on. If she does, I wouldn't blame you if you left, I know if I were being handled in a way I disagreed with on a forum, I wouldn't want to stay. Just because Clara thinks it will build confidence to have it and wants you to have, doesn't mean it is best for what you want. And when it comes to YOUR profile, it's about what you want, not what others want for you.

Well, they are friends :D
He is here, because of her, so we left them to deal with the situation. Well, I will ask her to ignore this for once.
As it is a decision taken by a fellow admin, we will honor your decision :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
What about normal color and some special permissions without any visible criteria? :D

Well, they are friends :D
He is here, because of her, so we left them to deal with the situation. Well, I will ask her to ignore this for once.
As it is a decision taken by a fellow admin, we will honor your decision :D

Just so you know, I meant no disrespect towards Clara :p

alakazam said:

come one my man xd
i am hated by many people but i would just give them a middle finger.
that's how you should be,
go get your good color back.

Star_Of_Hope said:

Nah, I'm good. I don't want any special permissions. I just want to blend in and be unnoticed. I guess, if you still keep the advertising section, I could make a thread there to promote my website, but other than that, I don't want anything.

Back