Back in Action!

Ace

Recently I've been busy Babysitting my sister kid and Mutt, But they're planning to move out and I've had time on my hands once again!

I'll be posting here whenever I find a topic or thread I want my opinion on. Of course, your opinion is welcome as much or more so than mine!

I see a few new faces around here so a few things about myself as this is the "introduce yourselves" thread

My names Edward hi how are ya
I'm 20
Birthdate 1997 July 8TH

I am Canadian

I'm an avid Manga reader as I feel it has more depth than anime but I do watch anime.

I play games almost all day every day it's in my blood

I absolutely love to Draw I have a few posts with some of my Drawings. OH SH*T JUST REMEMBERED I CAN DRAW MORE NOW I HAVE FREE TIME TOO HELLS YEA

also, I dabble a bit in video editing as well as graphic design. I'm still learning well everything so I'm an amateur but like anyone else, I'll grow.

I am an Admin/Editor for a few Facebook Pages.

I have been a Moderator/Admin on various sites, even this one.

Do I plan on working my way to becoming a moderator again? Yes, it was enjoyable and the other staff here are fantastic people.

A few tidbits of my username. Ace is clearly from One Piece "Fire Fist Ace" although my original username was Phoenix96Ace I had it shortened for practical reasons such as ease of access to Messaging me or tagging me before the auto tag for the member to ask me a question. Reason for Phoenix96Ace I love FIRE and I love BIRDS so the immortal firebird seemed like a fitting name ;) and 96 is my favorite number and Ace is my favorite One Piece Character just added on as to not just be Phoenix.

If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Kind Regards,
Ace

Claraviolet said:
Yo Ace!
Let me know when you can join the staff and welcome back kiddo! :D

I can join whenever you need an extra pair of hands, though wouldn't that contradict Star_Of_Hope's reply to: https://animemangaforum.com/thread-13080-lastpost.html

oh and also could you possibly Message me with various BBcodes so I can test them out and create a guide for Newbies? Even 1 would be enough i'd most likely work my way around that and figure out what ones work and provide a detailed post for them. I've missed making guides.

Ace said:
I can join whenever you need an extra pair of hands, though wouldn't that contradict Star_Of_Hope's reply to: https://animemangaforum.com/thread-13080-lastpost.html

oh and also could you possibly Message me with various BBcodes so I can test them out and create a guide for Newbies? Even 1 would be enough i'd most likely work my way around that and figure out what ones work and provide a detailed post for them. I've missed making guides.

Well, I guess it does contradict a bit but I can convince her ^^
We need a strong team to make a great forum.
Uh...take a look at these:
https://animemangaforum.com/misc.php?action=help

Claraviolet said:
Well, I guess it does contradict a bit but I can convince her ^^
We need a strong team to make a great forum.
Uh...take a look at these:
https://animemangaforum.com/misc.php?action=help

Well, I'll be damned I never knew this existed LMFAO. I can still make a simplified and easier to access version to this.

I can explore more time to dig out the skeletons in this closet ;)

I kid.

But seriously Newbies to various forums would not go out of their way to find a help section for codes they can't be bothered to see if they work. That's why having someone make a simplified version of a guides area would be beneficial.

Star_Of_Hope said:
Glad to have you back ace :D
I hope you wouldn't disappear again

I hope not, I love forums especially this one where i can talk about anime/manga all i want and not get ripped apart by non-weebs <3

Ace said:
I hope not, I love forums especially this one where i can talk about anime/manga all i want and not get ripped apart by non-weebs <3

Great to hear that.
If you have time will you make some much needed art stuff for the forum?

Star_Of_Hope said:
Great to hear that.
If you have time will you make some much needed art stuff for the forum?

Exactly my plan, I am planning a day to get used to Graphics I think I'll use tomorrow.

Star_Of_Hope said:
Hello ace.
Are you busy these days?
We have been waiting for the group images to recruit. Can you help us?

I have been a bit busy helping my sister again. Her kid had the croup for a bit and still is sick but I do have a but of free time, I'll reinstall photoshop and get to work. I've been feeling under the weather lately sorry.

Ace said:
I have been a bit busy helping my sister again. Her kid had the croup for a bit and still is sick but I do have a but of free time, I'll reinstall photoshop and get to work. I've been feeling under the weather lately sorry.
Don't have to apologize. Just wanted to know whether you have left for good or just too busy

Wow you sure are brave to post all that info about yourself here. I like the Pheonix name. but why is 96 your favourite number?

blackrose said:
Wow you sure are brave to post all that info about yourself here. I like the Pheonix name. but why is 96 your favourite number?

ask anything i'm an open book, and 9 if from 1997 when i was born and 6 was when i created the username in 2006 ezpz

Ace said:
ask anything i'm an open book, and 9 if from 1997 when i was born and 6 was when i created the username in 2006 ezpz

Hmm be careful what you say...you might get some questions you may not like. Cool everything has an symbolism..that's nice

blackrose said:
Hmm be careful what you say...you might get some questions you may not like. Cool everything has an symbolism..that's nice

naw, i'm a very open person i've answered many questions it's just information, if it's important information i skimp though like social security number for example :p

Ace said:
naw, i'm a very open person i've answered many questions it's just information, if it's important information i skimp though like social security number for example :p

Oh I see but you should still be careful especially with the kind of hackers there are out there today

blackrose said:
Oh I see but you should still be careful especially with the kind of hackers there are out there today

oh i know i just leave out major details

Back