Back Again..not sure for how long.

Jack

I am back from for who knows how long but here I am.
I see lots of new faces here I hope to talk to you all and hope people still remember me as well  :hi:

hello bro xD
welcome back.
i missed you but i am gad to know you, my man xd
what's up my man?

Sebastian said:

cool.
so what anime are you watching bro? xD
I'm not really into anime anymore, im more into manga because I think its faster paced but I'm waiting for the anime "One Punch Man" to come out in a couple weeks since the manga is sick.
I also recently got into light novels.

Jack said:
I'm not really into anime anymore, im more into manga because I think its faster paced but I'm waiting for the anime "One Punch Man" to come out in a couple weeks since the manga is sick.
come on man xD
you should try cool anime xD
do you watch one piece bro?
what are light novels?

Sebastian said:
Jack said:
come on man xD
you should try cool anime xD
do you watch one piece bro?
what are light novels?
Light novels are like manga but w/o drawings they get released by chapters and volumes but it kind of like reading a book but it has the genre types that most mangas/animes have

I used to watch the One Piece Anime but the quality of it dropped a lot so I just read the Manga and im up to date on it and read it weekly as well as a lot more other ones.

Jack said:
Light novels are like manga but w/o drawings they get released by chapters and volumes but it kind of like reading a book but it has the genre types that most mangas/animes have

I used to watch the One Piece Anime but the quality of it dropped a lot so I just read the Manga and im up to date on it and read it weekly as well as a lot more other ones.

oh man.
your list must be really big xD
suggest me one cool manga bro xD

Sebastian said:
Jack said:

oh man.
your list must be really big xD
suggest me one cool manga bro xD

I could just send you myanimelist with my manga section on it if you want, havent updated it in a while though.

Jack said:
I could just send you myanimelist with my manga section on it if you want, havent updated it in a while though.

paste that list here bro xD
i don't want to go to other site to look through lists xD
please xD

Sebastian said:
Jack said:

paste that list here bro xD
i don't want to go to other site to look through lists xD
please xD

I'll just post screen caps of it

MISfkqf.png

zfehsbg.png

i1JIjyL.png

Back