Awesome Anime Quotes

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Staff member
There are some quotes which we can never forget. I want to create a thread where we can post such quotes made by our anime characters ^-^

Please don't post any other stuff in here.
Well then, here I go...
7998199_orig.jpg
:D

575228-20090728171906.jpg

"I have long since closed my eyes... My only goal is in the darkness."
-Uchiha Sasuke
Anime : Naruto Shippuden.

"When do you think people die? When they are shot through the heart by the bullet of a pistol? No. When they are ravaged by an incurable disease? No. When they drink a soup made from a poisonous mushroom!? No! It’s when… they are forgotten."
- Dr. Hiriluk

"Whatever happens, happens." (It might sound absurd but it was awesome when I first heard it considering the circumstances at that very moment) ~ Spike Spiegel
Anime: Cowboy Bebop
"Happiness is like glass.It may be all around you, yet be invisible.
But if you change your angle of viewing a little, then it will reflect light more beautifully than any other object around you." ~Lelouch VI Brittania
(Then there's one in my signature by Guts from Berserk)

Claraviolet said:
There are some quotes which we can never forget. I want to create a thread where we can post such quotes made by our anime characters ^-^

Please don't post any other stuff in here.
Well then, here I go...
7998199_orig.jpg
:D

575228-20090728171906.jpg

"Before creation, there must be destruction. If my soul stands in the way, then I'll toss it aside. Yes, I have no choice but to move forward."
-Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch is such a beast

"I am only one man with one heart... Call me a demon, call me a monster... but I can't be the strongest forever!" - Whitebeard ( one piece)

"We are accomplices..If you are the witch, then I'm the devil himself" ~ Lelouch Lamperouge

"Secondhand smoke kills, you know. It's far worse than the fumes you inhale directly. Take diethylene, one of those nasty carcinogens your doctor might have warned you about on your last visit. Firsthand smoke has between 5.3 and 43 nanograms of diethylene, whereas, secondhand smoke has 680 and 823 nanograms.Then we've got quinoline, another effective one, secondhand smoke has 18,000 nanograms; 11 times more than the amount you're sucking down firsthand. You can make the choice to blacken your lungs, but don't expect to enforce that on me." - November 11 (darker than black)

"From then on, my life has always been a lie.My name, a lie.My career, a lie. Nothing But lies. I was sick to death of a world that could not be changed, but even in my lies I refused to give up in despair. But now....This incredible power......its mine. Well then..." - Lelouch Lamperouge

I've set myself to become the King of Pirates... and if I die trying... then at least I tried! - Monkey D. Luffy

Back