Awesome Anime Quotes

My favourite quote was made by Light Yagami from Death note.

"In all things, one cannot win with defence alone. To win, you must also attack"

It reflects on the fact that the entire life we do is about winning death, yet we all so miserably fails it. Who is more better to say these words, if not Light. ??

Grey_Fox said:
Not everyone, but there are lot of things too beside murder, like drugs or other stuff

Drugs and such are different stuff, but I suppose it depends on how you define murder. I think every human being is capable of killing another human, at least. Whether it's in self-defense, defense of a loved one or homeland, revenge, or simply greed, I think everyone can be driven to a point where they will kill someone if it helps them.

HannahCN said:
Drugs and such are different stuff, but I suppose it depends on how you define murder. I think every human being is capable of killing another human, at least. Whether it's in self-defense, defense of a loved one or homeland, revenge, or simply greed, I think everyone can be driven to a point where they will kill someone if it helps them.

Um.. i'm not sure about it. True that people can do unthinkable action when they drive to their edge, but i think there is still two options there.. between doing thing like murder or just break apart and incapacitated. But then again i'm just theory, we must see the actual thing to see how people act Haha..

“Stop me if you can. Until then, I’ll stay this cocky.” – Garou, One Punch Man

Gotta love that. XP

Mine is "It's because i loved her the most that i wanted to kill her as swiftly as possible" - from the Akame Ga kill anime

"The one i love most in this world, is the one i wish to kill most" - from the manga

gemxtria said:
Mine is "It's because i loved her the most that i wanted to kill her as swiftly as possible" - from the Akame Ga kill anime

"The one i love most in this world, is the one i wish to kill most" - from the manga

I am not at all surprised it's AGK. XD I honestly could probably come up with one far better, but this is the one I could think of right now, and I *do* like it.

HannahCN said:
I am not at all surprised it's AGK. XD I honestly could probably come up with one far better, but this is the one I could think of right now, and I *do* like it.
The manga one is so much cooler than the anime one. It's such a good scene

gemxtria said:
The manga one is so much cooler than the anime one. It's such a good scene

I should probably start reading anime at *some* point, but I just don't have the money to put into that as well, and the library doesn't carry it.

HannahCN said:
I should probably start reading anime at *some* point, but I just don't have the money to put into that as well, and the library doesn't carry it.
I read a lot online and on the Shonen Jump app. We have some manga but not a lot, i'm desperate to get the Akame Ga kill manga

gemxtria said:
I read a lot online and on the Shonen Jump app. We have some manga but not a lot, i'm desperate to get the Akame Ga kill manga

I do occasionally read some stuff online as well. Came from my overwhelming love of webcomics. XD

gemxtria said:
That's something i've never actually looked into

Well, if you're into manga, you might find some stuff that interests you? There's a bunch of good anime / manwha / scanlation sites out there.

HannahCN said:
Well, if you're into manga, you might find some stuff that interests you? There's a bunch of good anime / manwha / scanlation sites out there.
I'll have to have a google!

People, who can’t throw something important away, can never hope to change anything.
~Armin Arlert (Shingeki no Kyojin)

This is my favourite one, resembles my life as of now.

"To know sorrow is not terrifying. What is terrifying is to know you can't go back to happiness you could have."

Matsumoto Rangiku (Bleach).

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I do enjoy this one.

After all the world is a stage, and the stage is a world of entertainment

Back