Awards

Status
Not open for further replies.
i want an award too.
i wonder when the complete site, will be online.
considering the inactivity of the main admin, it might take some years xD

Kizaru said:
i want an award too.
i wonder when the complete site, will be online.
considering the inactivity of the main admin, it might take some years xD

She works in the dark! xD

When will Awards be added in here? I mean, accounts with 100 posts might get an Award, that another one when reaching to 250 posts than to 500 posts and so on, the pretty same thing for the threads posted in the forums here. Then for being here in the Christmas day and be posting actively all the day or for Halloween day or for Easter day and something more like that. I think you can find those images to assign to those Awards on websites like iconarchive.com and so on ...

Daexto95 said:
When will Awards be added in here? I mean, accounts with 100 posts might get an Award, that another one when reaching to 250 posts than to 500 posts and so on, the pretty same thing for the threads posted in the forums here. Then for being here in the Christmas day and be posting actively all the day or for Halloween day or for Easter day and something more like that. I think you can find those images to assign to those Awards on websites like iconarchive.com and so on ...

Thank you for referring the website! I guess we really need that.
With this, the awards will definitely be up before 2016 (or at least by January 1st week)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back