Awards

_B_

I think this would be a neat idea. For example: when a user reaches x amounts of posts, they can get an award which can be displayed on their postbit and/or profile. This will be quite a cool cosmetic purpose for users to reward milestones achieved on the forums.

we have differnt usergroups for that if i remeber correctly i do know i've made some user group images

Blackrose said:
There was a medal system in place and discussion but I never heard anything about it again
Was there?
Did you get any awards before?
Demon_skeith said:
I think for a site like this, some kind of awards system would be neat.

This is my opinion too.

Blackrose said:
There was a medal system in place and discussion but I never heard anything about it again

i think we got a few awards too.
i remember it a little and i think it's related to roleplay we used to have.

Rinko said:
Was there?
Did you get any awards before?

This is my opinion too.

I didn't get any but I remember someone showing me a medal in design stage..it looked super cool
Never heard or followed up on it since though

Blackangel said:
i think we got a few awards too.
i remember it a little and i think it's related to roleplay we used to have.

Roleplay wa before I joined up so it's possible..that was also in discussion for making a comeback

Blackrose said:
I didn't get any but I remember someone showing me a medal in design stage..it looked super cool
Never heard or followed up on it since though

Roleplay wa before I joined up so it's possible..that was also in discussion for making a comeback

and things never come back to us
i don't understand the cause for it at all. i wish people would make an effort to make things get back to normal.

Blackangel said:
and things never come back to us
i don't understand the cause for it at all. i wish people would make an effort to make things get back to normal.

It's cool hun..let's ask @star_of_hope about this...maybe she will give us feedback

Blackangel said:
i am not getting it ace
is it something we could help you out with? if so let us know please.

the size of said award, the shape, and designs, examples etc. i can't really make these things form nothing. just being told to make an award or being asked to make an award with no such information tends to lead in the worst ways, wrong this wrong that,

Ace said:
the size of said award, the shape, and designs, examples etc. i can't really make these things form nothing. just being told to make an award or being asked to make an award with no such information tends to lead in the worst ways, wrong this wrong that,

aren't they like medals i find in yo?
i am getting confused here. not sure if i can help you ace.

Blackangel said:
aren't they like medals i find in yo?
i am getting confused here. not sure if i can help you ace.

figured it'd be anime based since we're an anime forum a regular award may look out of place not sure though

Ace said:
figured it'd be anime based since we're an anime forum a regular award may look out of place not sure though

i get it then
i am not exactly sure what can used as an award. what about luffy hat? it's previous to him. and may be ichigo's sword?

Star_Of_Hope said:
We will need graphics for this activity.
@Ace will you be able to work on awards? Let us know if it's feasible or not :D

Cool
Glad that it's in discussion again..it might bring more activity as well I think

Blackangel said:
i think we just gave them work lol
i hope they will able to consider it and do something about it.

lol well if it's possible though wouldn't it be cool?

Ace said:

Back