Average number of episodes that you can watch in a day

8-10 on half days, 15-20 on holidays, 5 on full days. Also depends on the quality of the anime. I was able to watch 20 episodes of Akatsuki no Yona on Saturday, but, I can't watch more than 5 episodes of Fairy Tail at once.

MadaraUchiha said:
8-10 on half days, 15-20 on holidays, 5 on full days. Also depends on the quality of the anime. I was able to watch 20 episodes of Akatsuki no Yona on Saturday, but, I can't watch more than 5 episodes of Fairy Tail at once.
Seriously 20 episodes on a single day..... Hmm otaku

MadaraUchiha said:
And, by the way, do you watch 10 episodes everyday?
Nope... Only on weekends and if the anime is really really good. You don't watch 5 episodes daily too right?

Claraviolet said:
Nope... Only on weekends and if the anime is really really good. You don't watch 5 episodes daily too right?
Sometimes, yeah. Plus, it's a long journey to my college.

MadaraUchiha said:
Sometimes, yeah. Plus, it's a long journey to my college.

Wait... Do they allow you guys to carry phones? Do you really watch anime on your college bus?

Claraviolet said:
Wait... Do they allow you guys to carry phones? Do you really watch anime on your college bus?
Yes. And I use public transport. But, they also allow us to see it in college bus.

MadaraUchiha said:
Yes. And I use public transport. But, they also allow us to see it in college bus.
Oh my. I really envy you. We weren't allowed to being phones in our uni

@Claraviolet you weren't allowed to bring phones?! Man must have been a strict ass Uni O_O. I had my phone and laptop on me all the time during college, which I suppose was in ancient times X'D

ScarletSaber said:
@Claraviolet you weren't allowed to bring phones?! Man must have been a strict ass Uni O_O. I had my phone and laptop on me all the time during college, which I suppose was in ancient times X'D
Nope. They even perform surprise checks during classes. We can bring laptop though not we are not supposed to have anything in our laptops except for study material

[quote="ScarletSaber" pid='79123' dateline='1505887940']

Man that sucks!!!!! Glad that you are way past the terrible times lol.
[/quote]
Yup...I guess but now my company doesn't allow personal laptops into the premises... So it's still not that great for me. Sasuke... Seriously?

Claraviolet said:
Yup...I guess but now my company doesn't allow personal laptops into the premises... So it's still not that great for me. Sasuke... Seriously?
heart.gif

heart.gif

[/quote]
Oh my God.... Fan girl detected. Alright little brother *forehead flick time for you to understand how to respect big brother here : evilgrin:

Claraviolet said:
Oh my God.... Fan girl detected. Alright little brother *forehead flick time for you to understand how to respect big brother here : evilgrin:

Aren't you like dead? Stop harassing me baka aniki :'D

ScarletSaber said:
Aren't you like dead? Stop harassing me baka aniki :'D

I am not. I am still alive and kicking. That was my mangekyo sharingan's power. Aho ototo

Back