Avengers: Endgame

MadaraUchiha

Akatsuki
Staff member
So did you guys watch it? I watched it yesterday and it's epic as hell. A great ending to great characters and very emotional as well. It's a different movie to Infinity War and they've taken some surprisingly bold choices in the movie. Overall I thought this was phenomenal. I don't really wanna say anything because I don't want to spoil it, just go in blind and enjoy it.

I haven't been keeping up with these movies I don't even know which ones to watch prior to this one but all I know is literally everyone is talking about it.

I planned to wait a few weeks, give time for the crowds to die down but my friend wanted to see it badly so he dragged me to it tonight.

I found the start great, the middle really boring but the ending was fantastic, the final battle was simply amazing and a well done built up from all the past movies.

I'm very curious to see where Marvel goes from here.

Incredible movie.. I really didn't want it to end that way though.. Climax was really something else.. The fights I mean.. This movie , definitely is a tribute movie to IM.

Can Marvel create a masterpiece like this again .. time will tell.. Easily, the best superhero movie taken till date. Props to the entire cast.

Risk said:
I haven't been keeping up with these movies I don't even know which ones to watch prior to this one but all I know is literally everyone is talking about it.

Would you like me to recommend an order? If you want to cover every base then you just need to watch it in release order which is in Wikipedia and you only need to skip The Incredible Hulk, and the worst you can say about any one of these movies is that they are "below average" but certainly watchable.
Demon_skeith said:
I planned to wait a few weeks, give time for the crowds to die down but my friend wanted to see it badly so he dragged me to it tonight.

I found the start great, the middle really boring but the ending was fantastic, the final battle was simply amazing and a well done built up from all the past movies.

I'm very curious to see where Marvel goes from here.

The middle as in you didn't like the Back to the Future-esque time travel portions?

BurnsyCEO said:
It's gonna be a while before I watch it I think.

You have friends who don't spoil then?

Sase said:
Incredible movie.. I really didn't want it to end that way though.. Climax was really something else.. The fights I mean.. This movie , definitely is a tribute movie to IM.

Can Marvel create a masterpiece like this again .. time will tell.. Easily, the best superhero movie taken till date. Props to the entire cast.

To be honest something like this is difficult to be replicated. The core three were always the best in the series and I don't really like the newer characters as much(Doctor Strange, T'Challa, Captian Marvel or even Spidey).

MadaraUchiha said:
To be honest something like this is difficult to be replicated. The core three were always the best in the series and I don't really like the newer characters as much(Doctor Strange, T'Challa, Captian Marvel or even Spidey).

No I mean I do like them I just think someone like Dr Strange for example is pretty similar to Tony Stark, and Spidey himself could be given a bit more dramatic weight. As far as T'Challa is concerned I thought he was the worst part of Black Panther, he just didn't have the charm he had in Civil War, he was pretty bland and kept mumbling. Don't know about Captain Marvel, didn't watch the movie.
Galactus eh... You think we'll get F4 with Disney acquiring Fox? I think it's better not to have a movie involving the 4 characters and keep them as side characters, to me they are like the Hulk, they can't carry their own movie but they can do well as supporting characters. After all they tried to do 3 mainstream movies and all of them sucked(the 2005 one is at best cheesy and entertaining).

MadaraUchiha said:
The middle as in you didn't like the Back to the Future-esque time travel portions?

No that was perfectly fine, I just feel they took too long getting things done is all.

MadaraUchiha said:
No I mean I do like them I just think someone like Dr Strange for example is pretty similar to Tony Stark, and Spidey himself could be given a bit more dramatic weight. As far as T'Challa is concerned I thought he was the worst part of Black Panther, he just didn't have the charm he had in Civil War, he was pretty bland and kept mumbling. Don't know about Captain Marvel, didn't watch the movie.
Galactus eh... You think we'll get F4 with Disney acquiring Fox? I think it's better not to have a movie involving the 4 characters and keep them as side characters, to me they are like the Hulk, they can't carry their own movie but they can do well as supporting characters. After all they tried to do 3 mainstream movies and all of them sucked(the 2005 one is at best cheesy and entertaining).
Right.. since you said the new characters aren't to your liking.. I said em'. For End game movie, IM, Cap America, Wanda, Romanoff, Ant man and Cap Marvel stole the show Imo.. specially Cap Am. & IM.
And marvel would probably make that announcement when the time comes.. so.. regardless, F4 was shit.. Silver surfur was the cake and they did some mishap there..

Sase said:
Right.. since you said the new characters aren't to your liking.. I said em'. For End game movie, IM, Cap America, Wanda, Romanoff, Ant man and Cap Marvel stole the show Imo.. specially Cap Am. & IM.
And marvel would probably make that announcement when the time comes.. so.. regardless, F4 was shit.. Silver surfur was the cake and they did some mishap there..

I still like them. Probably should have phrased it better. I probably like the core 3 more because they've appeared in more movies and have had some sort of a fulfilling arc. Thor was great as well you know, it was a choice I really liked and especially since they actually stuck with it through the course of the movie and didn't normalise him.

Finally watched it.Only I got spoiled about the time travel thing and tony stark dying.. The starting was really slow and didn't see what all the hype was all about. But the middle was good and the finale was awesome. It was a weird movie though, a lot of closure and somber/bittersweet moments unlike any other super hero movie. Too bad they didn't use the awesome stan lee intro here too and they just wasted it for captain marvel. Speaking of her, she played basically no part in this movie, and I'm fine with that because her personality sucked even more in this than in her movie.

BurnsyCEO said:
Finally watched it.Only I got spoiled about the time travel thing and tony stark dying.. The starting was really slow and didn't see what all the hype was all about. But the middle was good and the finale was awesome. It was a weird movie though, a lot of closure and somber/bittersweet moments unlike any other super hero movie. Too bad they didn't use the awesome stan lee intro here too and they just wasted it for captain marvel. Speaking of her, she played basically no part in this movie, and I'm fine with that because her personality sucked even more in this than in her movie.

Aah I see well to be honest this is about the actual franchise itself, all the 22 movies so I think it's fine to include everyone who's actually involved.
That's one of the things I liked about the movie, it wasn't all that predictable for sure.

Back