Status
Not open for further replies.
alakazam said:
What do you mean? One Piece Forum has three admins, right? They all have access to the Admin Control Panel... Do they know each other in real life?

i heard this somewhere bro but they are all girls and are a family.
sisters.i know that much xD

MadaraUchiha said:
alakazam said:
MadaraUchiha said:
alakazam said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Only a fool would accept someone they don't know in real life as admin........
I hope you're joking. I have never known in real life any of my admins from any of the forums I have run so far.
You are confusing 'mod' with 'admin'.......
What do you mean? One Piece Forum has three admins, right? They all have access to the Admin Control Panel... Do they know each other in real life?

Claraviolet and Shaurya are siblings, and Star of Hope is someone who is extremely close to them(in real life)........

You dont have to be someone who knows another admin in real life to be one yourself I know plenty of sites where its like that, for example you could have done a lot of work for that site to make it where it is and they would give you a staff position and maybe admin depending on what you had done for the site or you could have know someone for a long period of time and talked to them a lot but never met and maybe get the position as well you dont have to know them in real life to be one but on here I guess thats what they want.

Jack said:
You dont have to be someone who knows another admin in real life to be one yourself I know plenty of sites where its like that, for example you could have done a lot of work for that site to make it where it is and they would give you a staff position and maybe admin depending on what you had done for the site or you could have know someone for a long period of time and talked to them a lot but never met and maybe get the position as well you dont have to know them in real life to be one but on here I guess thats what they want.

it's all about trust then?
also, jack, are you ignoring me? X(
i recommended you for the designing staff you didn't say anything about that x(

Sebastian said:
Jack said:

it's all about trust then?
also, jack, are you ignoring me? X(
i recommended you for the designing staff you didn't say anything about that x(

You did? Oh....well if im up for it if they agree not sure if I would be that great of a help though.

do you intend to leave me bro? x(
everyone leaves me.
please reply to that thread.
we can talk there :3

Jack said:
MadaraUchiha said:
alakazam said:
MadaraUchiha said:
alakazam said:
I hope you're joking. I have never known in real life any of my admins from any of the forums I have run so far.

Claraviolet and Shaurya are siblings, and Star of Hope is someone who is extremely close to them(in real life)........

this site is an year old.
so you need another year and a half to gain their trust?

Will 100*100 suite you?
The current avatar size is 70*70 in posts. So, we can increase that a little. I will ask Clara to do that after confirming this with you :D

MadaraUchiha said:
Jack said:
MadaraUchiha said:
alakazam said:
MadaraUchiha said:

Why do you think that giving someone a moderator position requires less time to gain their trust than giving someone an administrator position? Moderators can delete threads, so if someone wants to harm your site, they will do it regardless of whether they have Admin Control Panel access or not.

alakazam said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Jack said:
MadaraUchiha said:
alakazam said:

Why do you think that giving someone a moderator position requires less time to gain their trust than giving someone an administrator position? Moderators can delete threads, so if someone wants to harm your site, they will do it regardless of whether they have Admin Control Panel access or not.

Well, an admin can do more damage to a site than a mod..........

aren't you peeps side tracking this thread?
is it allowed?
discussing the off-topic in a thread?
i like the present avatar size and i don't mind getting a bigger size

alakazam said:
So, are the admins alright with increasing the avatars size? Would 120x120 be too much?

they are bargaining xD
hehe bargaining i learned that word recently xD

@Jack , my man xD
the lady asked for your input bro xD
you should answer her otherwise that clara lady will again disappear x(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back