August and September recommendation for anime group watch

Wow I thought this would never come back. Excited to see what anime is recommended. Haven't watched any anime in a while so a nice movie might be cool.

It's one of the highest rated anime of recent times. What makes you think it isn't good?
Probably because Madara had already dropped.
After reading the above replies, I am not sure if I want to watch it or not.

It's one of the highest rated anime of recent times. What makes you think it isn't good?
Not all the highly rated anime are good.
I dropped Devilmaycry anime after just 10 minutes or so. I believe that's the name of that anime. So, if something is really boring or if it's having inappropriate content, not everyone would want to watch it, no matter how good the storyline is. So, I just said, it wouldn't be for me and I won't be picking such an anime.

It's in my watchlist as well. I don't mind picking it up, if it gets really picked as a group watch anime.
It's 75 eps that's the problem
I think Summertime Render is a better pick. It's a time loop mystery anime. Really engaging so far.

It's 75 eps that's the problem
I think Summertime Render is a better pick. It's a time loop mystery anime. Really engaging so far.
sports anime is for everyone.
i think they hype can make anyone want to binge watch those anime. that's what had happened in haikyuu for me

Back