Attack on Titan Season 3 Part 2 Trailer

MadaraUchiha said:
Pretty sure being born during war-time, being black-mailed into killing your clan and especially your parents would be traumatic. Levi's past is nowhere near as tragic.
I know but I don't really mind that maybe because he has some amount of depth. Even after he gets re-animated during the war arc Naruto grows as a character because of him and Sasuke as well.

after hearing so much about itachi, i started disliking him a lot. i don't think it's traumatic. he should have killed himself and escaped all of that. levi is good and he still fights in the good side and not in the shadown.

Angel said:
after hearing so much about itachi, i started disliking him a lot. i don't think it's traumatic. he should have killed himself and escaped all of that. levi is good and he still fights in the good side and not in the shadown.

What he should have killed himself yeah right.

Angel said:
he had gone down the dark route and his main aim is to become hokage.
did you know that?

He was also only 13 years old when he had to do that. it's not that difficult to manipulate and blackmail a child. Plus of course he was worried about Sasuke.

MadaraUchiha said:
He was also only 13 years old when he had to do that. it's not that difficult to manipulate and blackmail a child. Plus of course he was worried about Sasuke.

why are you defending you?
i saw your posts to claraviolet before. you are not a fan of itachi are you? he is a genius and he knows a lot even when he is still a child

Angel said:
why are you defending you?
i saw your posts to claraviolet before. you are not a fan of itachi are you? he is a genius and he knows a lot even when he is still a child

I'm not a fan but I don't dislike him either. He's a genius sure but emotional growth is generally proportional to actual age.

MadaraUchiha said:
I'm not a fan but I don't dislike him either. He's a genius sure but emotional growth is generally proportional to actual age.

i think he could have taken a different approach. he caused so much grief to sasuke which in turn hurt sakura and naruto.
it's not for anyone's good

Angel said:
i think he could have taken a different approach. he caused so much grief to sasuke which in turn hurt sakura and naruto.
it's not for anyone's good

If he hadn't killed them the Uchiha's would have destroyed Konoha.

MadaraUchiha said:
If he hadn't killed them the Uchiha's would have destroyed Konoha.

i get what you are saying and everyone went through one trauma or the other in naruto. kabuto, orochimaru, danzo everyone have their reasons to explain what they have done.

funny you are making the comparisons, levi maybe in the light so to speak, but he walks on a graveyard due to his actions.

Demon_skeith said:
funny you are making the comparisons, levi maybe in the light so to speak, but he walks on a graveyard due to his actions.

Never made light of his badassery it's the over-abundance of his fans and fan-art that kinda made me move away.

Back