Attack on Titan final season part 2 started airing today.

Burnsy

V.I.P. Member
Is anyone watching it? I have been waiting for both the parts to finish airing before I start on the final season and they sure took their time with animating it.

i do plan to watch it
and i have heard it's going to be a blast but i don't have too many expectations for it

Burnsy said:
Omfg there will be a part 3?

Demon_skeith said:
How do you know? Was there an announcement?

Leakers plus OP covers till a certain chapter. Don't hold me on this if it doesn't pan out this way though. Apparently there's gonna be a final film.

MadaraUchiha said:
Leakers plus OP covers till a certain chapter. Don't hold me on this if it doesn't pan out this way though. Apparently there's gonna be a final film.

I can see it being a film, would love that as a lot of stuff happens in the final moments.

I'm waiting for the rest of the final season to air, which I suppose now I'll be waiting until the end of the year. The first half of the third and final part of the finale starts airing next week, but we'll have to wait for the rest of it. Looks like it's due to production problems, and plus the Covid 19 pandemic probably didn't help matters much either. :\ I suppose I should start reading the manga at this point to at least know how the series ends and then look forward to watching it later this year. :V

Back