Attack on Titan 2

MadaraUchiha said:
It is popular because tastes differ from one person to another..........

many people i have met don't really like this series. they watch it because they want to talk about it with others, as it is popular :cheers:

KuranKaname said:
MadaraUchiha said:
It is popular because tastes differ from one person to another..........

many people i have met don't really like this series. they watch it because they want to talk about it with others, as it is popular :cheers:

25 million people like it, and it is not necessary that the "many people" you mention belong to that group...........

MadaraUchiha said:
25 million people like it, and it is not necessary that the "many people" you mention belong to that group...........

i watched aot and i belong to that group.
how did you know that the number is 25 million? :cheers:

KuranKaname said:
MadaraUchiha said:

i watched aot and i belong to that group.
how did you know that the number is 25 million? :cheers:

Sales.........

Star_Of_Hope said:
It seems like Attack on Titan 2 will start soon, even if the manga is still ongoing. I have heard that, anime makers will make their own ending just like Black butler,
Are they even allowed to do that? I mean, won't they be breaking any copyright laws?

alakazam said:
Are they even allowed to do that? I mean, won't they be breaking any copyright laws?
I am not so sure but that's the truth, as far as I know.
That's the reason why we have another season of black butler :D

This will be scary good I think, the first was epic and the live action movie seems great too.

Back