Ask me

Do you like travelling? If someone were to offer you a world tour, would you consider it?
i do lol
and if someone offer it for free, the i will take it. but if not, i can't do it lol
Do you believe in supernatural entities?
What are your thoughts on anime evolution?
to some extent.
it's good so far but it needs to have more anime for bl lol just my opinion

i do lol
and if someone offer it for free, the i will take it. but if not, i can't do it lol

to some extent.
it's good so far but it needs to have more anime for bl lol just my opinion
Do you have a Youtube channel? It's better to have one and it's not too difficult to get famous.

Do you have a Youtube channel? It's better to have one and it's not too difficult to get famous.
no lol
i don't think people would want to watch me. only for pretty people that idea makes them popular.

no lol
i don't think people would want to watch me. only for pretty people that idea makes them popular.
Don't underestimate yourself that way. I am sure people are not biased and there are many YouTube channels with many people and all of them are beautiful in their own way

Don't underestimate yourself that way. I am sure people are not biased and there are many YouTube channels with many people and all of them are beautiful in their own way
lol thanks.
i know some people don't care but if you observe good looking people get the popularity without fail

In a no holds bared fight between Vash the stampede from Trigun (original not the remake) and Bato from Ghost in the Shell. Who would win?
i really want to say vash here because i like him more lol
but probably bato would win and he is very tough.

I think it would be very close maybe a draw. But like you as much as I like Vash I lean more in Bato's favor.
vash is tough. no doubt there but bato experienced even more depressing, cruel things
he knows how to protect himself even if he were to lose a limb or two and you don't see such determination in vash

vash is tough. no doubt there but bato experienced even more depressing, cruel things
he knows how to protect himself even if he were to lose a limb or two and you don't see such determination in vash
Yeah one of the main story plots was that Vash didn't want to believe that sometimes you have to do something terrible to prevent something even worse from happening.

So round 2. In a no holds bared fight between Luffy from One Piece vs Saitama from One Punch Man. Who would win?

Yeah one of the main story plots was that Vash didn't want to believe that sometimes you have to do something terrible to prevent something even worse from happening.

So round 2. In a no holds bared fight between Luffy from One Piece vs Saitama from One Punch Man. Who would win?
i would say saitama lol
may be i know luffy and despite what others think, gomu gomu no mi is not a spectacular power. you just can't underestimate gag main protagonists.

If you could go back in time, what would you do?
Is there a reason why you need to spend all your savings renting a big house?

If you could go back in time, what would you do?
Is there a reason why you need to spend all your savings renting a big house?
lol we talked about this before and i don't want to get into it.
you think it's stupid to spend my earnings this way and i don't agree. drop it rinko

Back