Art sharing/gallery/events

Status
Not open for further replies.

AkimichiPratik

I want artsy stuff to happen here So I can participate n see art from ya'll. And SHOW HOW MUCH OF A ART HOE I AM. LIke everyone will draw something as a topic or show some art by them or stuffs like that...

I am sorry but I am lost akimichipratik. May I know what sort of art, you are talking about?
Do you want the background to be changed or is it something else?

I don't get it man and curse words aren't allowed here. It's annoying but it keeps the language clean. But you are still good. Only when they are used against others they are counted.
Do you like preparing images?

Star_Of_Hope said:
I am sorry but I am lost akimichipratik. May I know what sort of art, you are talking about?
Do you want the background to be changed or is it something else?

bad habit lemme clean it

Nameless said:
I don't get it man and curse words aren't allowed here. It's annoying but it keeps the language clean. But you are still good. Only when they are used against others they are counted.
Do you like preparing images?

ill try to curse less n control my slangs. no i meant like group drawing events or something up to u guys

AkimichiPratik said:
bad habit lemme clean it

ill try to curse less n control my slangs. no i meant like group drawing events or something up to u guys

Thank you for the clarification.
It's just that, we don't have any events. People share their work like Ace, Davis and BurnsyCEO.

i like looking at art but i couldn't make one decent. they are all too good and i could never make anything good. you are not an art learner. are you?

AkimichiPratik said:
bad habit lemme clean it

I am all good with it man but I don't want you to get into any trouble and want to make sure you know about it. Don't take offense. There is no group drawing here :cheers:

Well we are open to any ideas that you might have. So let this is know what you would like to see and we will make sure to get it done somehow.
Thank you.

Angel said:
i like looking at art but i couldn't make one decent. they are all too good and i could never make anything good. you are not an art learner. are you?

well yes, and no I guess. its hobby but its related to my field //animation. i just like to see art.

Nameless said:
I am all good with it man but I don't want you to get into any trouble and want to make sure you know about it. Don't take offense. There is no group drawing here :cheers:

No no, its cool no problem :3

Star_Of_Hope said:
Well we are open to any ideas that you might have. So let this is know what you would like to see and we will make sure to get it done somehow.
Thank you.

AkimichiPratik said:
well yes, and no I guess. its hobby but its related to my field //animation. i just like to see art.

Well, hopefully, everyone agrees to your ideas.
So, do you have any suggestions as of now?

AkimichiPratik said:

@ace and @davis who shared their art before. but i don't know any other user who shared anything like that. even @mansi14 shared some drawings before.

Angel said:
there are many threads by @ace and @davis who shared their art before. but i don't know any other user who shared anything like that. even @mansi14 shared some drawings before.

I don't think I have seen all their works. We could have a compilation of all this work somewhere. It will be easy.
@Akimichipratik there is a art zone section in general discussions section

We used to have competitions like Signature of the Week earlier, but I guess there weren't enough users for that back then or something? 
You have any art event organization idea? 
I wonder how many people will be up for it. 
We can have a poll on whollw participate before planning the event. 
I don't have to worry about not participating in it, chaman will make me uwu

so like if we are having jo jo for this month right, then we can have artsy shit related to that. not like a competition just art sharing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back