Aria

Silver_Fox

Banned
Are you bored  with anime that full of violence? Are you getting tired with heavy-theme anime? Do you missed anime that give you warm feelings ini your heart? Yes.. you come to the right review, Aria!

This anime is about daily life of the Undines in planet Aqua. No evil organization that want to take over the world, no many man Hero who eliminate monster, no confusing storyline. It's about the Undines experiences on hearing their clients problem and happiness. You'll see how the main character is very enthusiastic and love her job, her interaction with her clients and co-workers also give peaceful feelings in your heart.

This anime.. i'll give it 3 stars from 5, not that good but not bad either, watch it when you want to watch something different and refresh your mind.

Been wanting to watch this anime for a long long time so is it like a story about the day to day life of these beings? And is it more like a chilled out slice-of-life anime or does it have an actual story and drama? I'm fine with either to be honest. And what about stuff like animation, art, soundtrack?

Demon_skeith said:
Never watched it, but sounds like a boring slice of life anime?

Yup, slice of life. I like this genre and watch it every once in a while

MadaraUchiha said:
Been wanting to watch this anime for a long long time so is it like a story about the day to day life of these beings? And is it more like a chilled out slice-of-life anime or does it have an actual story and drama? I'm fine with either to be honest. And what about stuff like animation, art, soundtrack?

No actual story, the series is a balanced mix between daily life of the Undines and slice of life theme. As i remember the animation is pretty good, for the soundtrack i love the ending song

BlueFog2019 said:
No actual story, the series is a balanced mix between daily life of the Undines and slice of life theme. As i remember the animation is pretty good, for the soundtrack i love the ending song

Lovely. I haven't really been watching a lot of anime for the past few weeks so good to know. Though this anime has lots and lots of sequels have you watched them?

MadaraUchiha said:
Lovely. I haven't really been watching a lot of anime for the past few weeks so good to know. Though this anime has lots and lots of sequels have you watched them?

I've heard that this anime have sequel named Aqua but i haven't watch it

BlueFog2019 said:
I've heard that this anime have sequel named Aqua but i haven't watch it

From what I know Aqua is actually the prequel manga to Aria and it was adapted in this anime itself. And Aria the Animation has like 2-3 seasons worth sequel anime.

MadaraUchiha said:
From what I know Aqua is actually the prequel manga to Aria and it was adapted in this anime itself. And Aria the Animation has like 2-3 seasons worth sequel anime.

Oh yes prequel haha.. it's been a long time, i forget. So there is sequel to Aria, i must check them out

Back