Are you picky in picking up an anime, after being an anime fan for a long time?

DarkAngel

V.I.P. Member
i feel everyone would turn picky after being an anime fan for a long time lol
never before did i think too much or read too many reviews to pick an anime but these days i do that.

No. I graze when it comes to anime. I know what I like and what I don't like but I'm not stuck in one genre. The only thing I'm picky about is quality.

that's cool kaden.
true even if there is decent plot i can't watch many old anime as the animation quality if just not the same.

lol
I actually like the older style of anime art. CG is ok but it just doesn't have the same feel to me.

I actually like the older style of anime art. CG is ok but it just doesn't have the same feel to me.
cg is cool but not everyone can make it good lol
i actually enjoyed watching ajin, god eater but there were other anime where the animation was terrible. older animation is not too pleasant lol. can you really watch first episodes of dragon ball now kaden?

cg is cool but not everyone can make it good lol
i actually enjoyed watching ajin, god eater but there were other anime where the animation was terrible. older animation is not too pleasant lol. can you really watch first episodes of dragon ball now kaden?
No but not because of the animation. DB just never was good to begin with. And I can see your point with most anime from the 60s like speed racer and Cutie Honey. The art style was almost cupie doll for most of the characters. But from the mid 70s to the late 90s anime had some truly epic artis.

I would say, that could be what it looks like from others perspective. If you were to ask me however, I would say it's the same.

No but not because of the animation. DB just never was good to begin with. And I can see your point with most anime from the 60s like speed racer and Cutie Honey. The art style was almost cupie doll for most of the characters. But from the mid 70s to the late 90s anime had some truly epic artis.
sorry kaden
may be it's just me who don't see what's good in the animation. i don't think i have seen any anime with good animation from 1990s and i have watched one piece, detective conan(for the first 50 or more episodes lol) and many other bl anime, but i am not fond of their animation

sorry kaden
may be it's just me who don't see what's good in the animation. i don't think i have seen any anime with good animation from 1990s and i have watched one piece, detective conan(for the first 50 or more episodes lol) and many other bl anime, but i am not fond of their animation
Hey to each their own and I may be somewhat biased because I draw by hand myself and their art is what inspired me to draw.

Hey to each their own and I may be somewhat biased because I draw by hand myself and their art is what inspired me to draw.
that explains it.
an artist always looks beyond what's visible to the eye and they can even understand how much effort it takes to make something

Back