Are we cursed to have good action anime with girl main character only once in a decade or two?

Maybe you should look at something else besides that, as you’re clearly not searching in the right places. This stuff isn’t hidden, and you’re ignoring where I’m talking about all of these anime that air every season that you’re either oblivious to searching, or refusing to look up.

It’s much easier to keep your head in the rock and go “lalala this doesn’t exist, you don’t know what you’re talking about, lalala”. I also called you out for only looking at the first links on Google and you’re admitting that’s the only work you did. You’re admitting that you’re too lazy to actually try anything else. Put some actual work into trying to prove me wrong instead of crying about it and pretending like I don’t know what I’m talking about with your head under a rock.

It’s pretty sad that I’m watching the second season of a show that’s currently airing that features not one, but two overpowered female characters steamrolling everything, and the lead girl gets more OP with new abilities every battle, and it’s a very popular show, but since you’ve never heard of it, it’s obviously the most obscure thing to ever exist.
am i the only one who thinks this is funny?
you told me that i don't search before making threads and i told you i googled it
you told me i don't see even the first 3 results of the search and i showed that i did
now you are saying i don't search enough. and the point of me making these threads is to get to know the names in case i missed any. so if you want to name them i would be grateful if not, that's also fine.
and i never said we are not getting any that fits my criteria . all i said was, there weren't enough for me. and no i don't actually like magical girls and just physically or just mentally strong characters.
i am being picky but after watching battle shounen characters my expectations are indeed high. and i did mention that if you find some characters strong that doesn't necessarily mean i find them strong like you. i want them to be as powerful as luffy or naruto and the strong revolves only around them. so even now, i can't agree with your analysis of me not looking enough before making threads

am i the only one who thinks this is funny?
you told me that i don't search before making threads and i told you i googled it
you told me i don't see even the first 3 results of the search and i showed that i did
now you are saying i don't search enough. and the point of me making these threads is to get to know the names in case i missed any. so if you want to name them i would be grateful if not, that's also fine.
and i never said we are not getting any that fits my criteria . all i said was, there weren't enough for me. and no i don't actually like magical girls and just physically or just mentally strong characters.
i am being picky but after watching battle shounen characters my expectations are indeed high. and i did mention that if you find some characters strong that doesn't necessarily mean i find them strong like you. i want them to be as powerful as luffy or naruto and the strong revolves only around them. so even now, i can't agree with your analysis of me not looking enough before making threads
How about you go and quote me correctly if you "read what I said", so I'll quote what I said, I even took a screenshot:

qgewEaa.png

It clearly says "if you can't find it within the first 3 links, obviously it must be fake and I'm just being an asshole about this".

Let's translate this, as this means "if you can't find what you're looking for in the first 3 Google links, it doesn't exist for you.

What I'm telling you is that you need to spend more than 5 minutes of only looking at the first 3 Google links before you write off that people don't know what they're talking about. This isn't a topic that requires only 5 seconds of Google search. It's not like someone's asking what the capital of Madagascar is, as that's an answer that only needs 5 seconds of Google.

The fact that you self admitted to only looking at the first 3 links doesn't help your point. You keep acting like I don't know what I'm talking about, and you're "being picky". What you're showing me based on your actions, is that you already have this bias that this doesn't exist, and I don't know what I'm talking about. Since you can't find it within the first 3 links of your Google search, you immediately wrote it off.

As I've repeatedly stated in this exact thread that there are shows that are currently airing that fit your criteria (hell, I'm watching 3 of them), and there are shows in basically every anime season that fits your criteria. The fact that you didn't even bother looking any of that up, and your only evidence of work is citing the first 3 Google links, shows that you didn't really do anything.

My stance on this is, why do I have to hand you the answer on a silver platter? If the output you're producing is showing that you didn't try, then I'm not going to do it for you. You essentially not trying isn't proving that I don't know what I'm talking about, and it makes you look bad, and lazy.

This information isn't hidden anywhere, hell some of this information is hidden within the first couple of links in Google, but a comprehensive list isn't one you find in 5 seconds on Google.

I also disagree that these monthly threads you make on this topic is you finding any shows that you missed. That's nowhere mentioned in your OP, or any of your OP's. If you read the title of this exact thread, and your first post, it looks like you're just bitching that this "doesn't exist". If you want people to interpret your threads the way you want, you need to spend time and explicitly write out what you're trying to say.

On various other websites I visit, when people are asking for recommendations, they explicitly start off with "I'm looking for ______". Or if they're having trouble finding it, they say "I can't find ____, is there anywhere that tells me what I'm looking for?".

Here's an example from Reddit on how to ask a question

I read his post, and I understand exactly what he's looking for. He's having trouble having that game load save data from a previous game. As you can see in the comments, people are understanding his question.

Here's a thread of someone asking for recommendations.

He's looking for demon hunting detective anime, and listed shows he wants similarities to.

Did you see any of them make a declarative statement in the form of a question, then said "I don't think this exists?". Clearly not. They had a question, and they straight up asked exactly what they're looking for.

This is what you do all the time. You ask a question, then I give you an answer, then you "lol tee hee" at me that I misinterpreted your question. Then you bring up information that was never in your OP, and you act like I'm being so silly at misinterpreting you. Put some effort into typing things out.

How about you go and quote me correctly if you "read what I said", so I'll quote what I said, I even took a screenshot:

qgewEaa.png

It clearly says "if you can't find it within the first 3 links, obviously it must be fake and I'm just being an asshole about this".

Let's translate this, as this means "if you can't find what you're looking for in the first 3 Google links, it doesn't exist for you.

What I'm telling you is that you need to spend more than 5 minutes of only looking at the first 3 Google links before you write off that people don't know what they're talking about. This isn't a topic that requires only 5 seconds of Google search. It's not like someone's asking what the capital of Madagascar is, as that's an answer that only needs 5 seconds of Google.

The fact that you self admitted to only looking at the first 3 links doesn't help your point. You keep acting like I don't know what I'm talking about, and you're "being picky". What you're showing me based on your actions, is that you already have this bias that this doesn't exist, and I don't know what I'm talking about. Since you can't find it within the first 3 links of your Google search, you immediately wrote it off.

As I've repeatedly stated in this exact thread that there are shows that are currently airing that fit your criteria (hell, I'm watching 3 of them), and there are shows in basically every anime season that fits your criteria. The fact that you didn't even bother looking any of that up, and your only evidence of work is citing the first 3 Google links, shows that you didn't really do anything.

My stance on this is, why do I have to hand you the answer on a silver platter? If the output you're producing is showing that you didn't try, then I'm not going to do it for you. You essentially not trying isn't proving that I don't know what I'm talking about, and it makes you look bad, and lazy.

This information isn't hidden anywhere, hell some of this information is hidden within the first couple of links in Google, but a comprehensive list isn't one you find in 5 seconds on Google.

I also disagree that these monthly threads you make on this topic is you finding any shows that you missed. That's nowhere mentioned in your OP, or any of your OP's. If you read the title of this exact thread, and your first post, it looks like you're just bitching that this "doesn't exist". If you want people to interpret your threads the way you want, you need to spend time and explicitly write out what you're trying to say.

On various other websites I visit, when people are asking for recommendations, they explicitly start off with "I'm looking for ______". Or if they're having trouble finding it, they say "I can't find ____, is there anywhere that tells me what I'm looking for?".

Here's an example from Reddit on how to ask a question

I read his post, and I understand exactly what he's looking for. He's having trouble having that game load save data from a previous game. As you can see in the comments, people are understanding his question.

Here's a thread of someone asking for recommendations.

He's looking for demon hunting detective anime, and listed shows he wants similarities to.

Did you see any of them make a declarative statement in the form of a question, then said "I don't think this exists?". Clearly not. They had a question, and they straight up asked exactly what they're looking for.

This is what you do all the time. You ask a question, then I give you an answer, then you "lol tee hee" at me that I misinterpreted your question. Then you bring up information that was never in your OP, and you act like I'm being so silly at misinterpreting you. Put some effort into typing things out.
i actually tried searching but thanks to the move, some of your posts no longer hold the information like this:
but i swear you told me that i don't even search before making posts and don't even access the first 3 links after the search.

i agree that i am lazy to actually go through all the airing anime unless they are popular. they should have at least 7 or 8 rating in mal. and i kept saying they need to meet some requirements too. and yes i do complain because the ration is small. having said that a decade is not appropriate but we are not getting what i am looking for often and it's once in a blue moo.
and i usually post a lot in various forums and i do keep forgetting things and instead of just being a b1tch about it, i would apologize and admit that it's my fault. if i am not admitting something then yes it's stupid but i don't get what more do you want me to do?
it's hard enough to make a living and if someone is already watching something interesting then what's wrong in getting the names? if i am usually complaining, people would be like, did you watch this or that? is it still not to your liking

but they certainly wouldn't say go and research all the time except here.

Back