Are they right to laugh?

Elvis

V.I.P. Member
Sadkonohahours_09289b_6671151.jpg

i don't get the joke. why is goku at two places in that picture?
i don't even get why naruto is crying

Well, we can't compete to anime universes.
They are different and from what I have heard from @"MadaraUchiha"  Naruto is basically next to god in that series

MadaraUchiha said:
It's just a meme and I don't know why you guys are taking it too seriously.

Lol not me.
I don't like naruto at all to be honest. I got mad when I came to know that he won in the battle against sasuke.

Claraviolet said:
Lol not me.
I don't like naruto at all to be honest. I got mad when I came to know that he won in the battle against sasuke.

If Naruto hadn't won he would have been killed by Sasuke and you don't want that to happen to the titular character.

MadaraUchiha said:
If Naruto hadn't won he would have been killed by Sasuke and you don't want that to happen to the titular character.

Hmm.
But I would have liked that tragic ending.
I really don't like overpowered main characters at all

Claraviolet said:
Hmm.
But I would have liked that tragic ending.
I really don't like overpowered main characters at all

Welcome to the real world. Shounen Jump won't allow for something like that to happen. They wanted Boruto to happen and for that both Naruto and Sasuke had to be alive. Naruto being an absentee father to Boruto, and Sasuke being a father figure and a teacher to him. Plus there's Sarada.

MadaraUchiha said:

Is Naruto a good show? I've never watched it. Should I give it a chance?

MadaraUchiha said:
Welcome to the real world. Shounen Jump won't allow for something like that to happen. They wanted Boruto to happen and for that both Naruto and Sasuke had to be alive. Naruto being an absentee father to Boruto, and Sasuke being a father figure and a teacher to him. Plus there's Sarada.

MadaraUchiha said:
Anime is trash and so am I.

Do I look like I care if you don't watch Boruto though, Clarie?

You don't have to be so mean to Elvis and me...just because you had a bad day ya know!
Sheesh

Claraviolet said:
Yes! And the same applies to you too :/
So, quit with the sarcasm and behave! Baka toddler.

You should watch enlightening and blissful anime like Eromanga-sensei and Ryuuou no Oshigoto before coming to a false conclusion like that.

MadaraUchiha said:
You should watch enlightening and blissful anime like Eromanga-sensei and Ryuuou no Oshigoto before coming to a false conclusion like that.

I am so not gonna watch stupid anime like that. I could guess how they might be based on the first anime name. You don't have to point out only the bad side of anime ya know.
Made in abyss, one punch man, boku no hero academia, attack on titan....I thought you were enjoying all these series!

Claraviolet said:
I am so not gonna watch stupid anime like that. I could guess how they might be based on the first anime name. You don't have to point out only the bad side of anime ya know.
Made in abyss, one punch man, boku no hero academia, attack on titan....I thought you were enjoying all these series!

Made in Abyss isn't that good between episode 4 and 9. My Hero Academia season 1 is mediocre. Female Titan arc in Attack on Titan is dragged way too long.

MadaraUchiha said:
Made in Abyss isn't that good between episode 4 and 9. My Hero Academia season 1 is mediocre. Female Titan arc in Attack on Titan is dragged way too long.

Back