Any Magic Knight Rayearth fans?

PGen98

I realize this one is pretty old, and I may be dating myself a bit asking, but are there any fans of Magic Knight Rayearth here?  This was one of my favourite magic animes in the 90s, I actually got introduced to it via the video game on the Sega Saturn and had to watch the show.  It's a fantastic storyline, if a little simplistic at times, but it was a fun show to follow along with.  Hikaru, Umi and Fuu were great characters to watch as a youngster, and Makona was a fun distraction along the way, as well.  I really enjoyed watching their quest to to become Magic Knights, gathering their weapons, upgrading their armor and, eventually, taking on Zagato.  The first series was excellent, though I didn't enjoy the second one quite so much, it was still nice to revisit Cephiro again.

Did anyone else get into Magic Knight Rayearth?  Did you enjoy it?

Oh I heard of this name before. But never really watched it. Yeah it's a bit old school type of story.

[quote="Demon_skeith" pid='263993' dateline='1631941632']

There is a game? What kind?
[/quote]

There’s a few. The SNES one is a turn based RPG, but the Saturn one was more like n action RPG. There are times where the game is more famous than the anime just because it’s a collector’s piece because of its rarity.

[quote="Demon_skeith" pid='264048' dateline='1632039425']

I'll have to see if I got a ROM on it or not.
[/quote]

It’s super easy to find. Saturn emulation can be a pain tho.

I agree, it is one of the older ones but I actually enjoyed it at the beginning. I felt though they prolonged some of the scenes as well as the fighting scenes & things were not making sense or adding up anymore so I ended up stopping it.

Back