Any anime that feature vampires?

Sharon

Do you guys have any recommendations of anime that have vampires? I think I would get into something like that if there are any. Are there any that you'd recommend?

Thanks in advanced. ;)

Shiki
Hellsing (the violence rate is quite high in this anime)
Vampire Knight

Hope this list, helps you a little :D

Why don't you make an introduction thread, in greetings section? :)

Hellsing Ultimate, Vampire Knight..............If you want Ghouls, you can watch this series called Tokyo Ghoul...........It is an on-going show and the story is kinda good..............Hellsing Ultimate is a better version of Hellsing, and it has an extremely high level of violence and gore in it.............

Vampire Hunter D is a classic movie, if you like stories about vampires you should check it out =) It has all the aspects of the genre that make it attractive. It shows how a vampire can be both a monster that deserves hate and a lone abandoned person who has no hope and just wants to escape; there are very well done action scenes and the show respects traditional vampire lore too, so it should be a good watch.

Sindar said:
Vampire Hunter D is a classic movie, if you like stories about vampires you should check it out =) It has all the aspects of the genre that make it attractive. It shows how a vampire can be both a monster that deserves hate and a lone abandoned person who has no hope and just wants to escape; there are very well done action scenes and the show respects traditional vampire lore too, so it should be a good watch.

Stop adding more anime to my 'To watch' list :dying1:

Thanks for all of the suggestions guys! I will start a list of my own! =) Hellsing sounds interesting. I may have to start with that one first! ...or whichever is available on Netflix...

@[Sharon] Hellsing Ultimate and Hellsing are the same..........Hellsing Ultimate is a remake, and is a better version............

MadaraUchiha said:
@[Sharon] Hellsing Ultimate and Hellsing are the same..........Hellsing Ultimate is a remake, and is a better version............

To be honest, they aren't even the same; Hellsing TV series only covers about 20% of the story and it has a made-up non canon ending, so I would recommend to start with OVAs and ignore the TV show. Maybe it would still be interesting for big Ceres fans, but that is all there is to it I think.

Sindar said:
MadaraUchiha said:
@[Sindar] The initial parts-_-..................

By the way, did you watch it in sub or dub?

Death Note and Steins;Gate are the only anime in which I've watched the dubbed version(and after that I tried the subbed version........Both were great for both.) So, I guess, I watched the subbed version.....................

MadaraUchiha said:
Death Note and Steins;Gate are the only anime in which I've watched the dubbed version(and after that I tried the subbed version........Both were great for both.) So, I guess, I watched the subbed version.....................

I see =) You haven't get to enjoy Freeman's play for Alucard though :p It is pretty good. But Japanese actors are great too. In dub they made every character speak with an accent, some would speak with British accent, some with German, some with Portuguese and so on. I liked that a lot when I first saw the series.

@[Sindar] I may try that in the future, but, honestly, I actually did not like Hellsing Ultimate.............It did not have a good plot, and I am not that much into action, and in this, action is over-the-top..........

MadaraUchiha said:
@[Sindar] I may try that in the future, but, honestly, I actually did not like Hellsing Ultimate.............It did not have a good plot, and I am not that much into action, and in this, action is over-the-top..........

Oh, I thought you were a fan :O But yeah it makes sense, you do tend to go for anime with well thought out plot =)

MadaraUchiha said:
@[Sindar] Yep............So, are you watching any anime?

I guess I can say I am still watching Tokyo Ghoul, I have two more episodes to go ^^' Besides that, seen first episode of Riki-Oh. It is a weird old anime about Japanese prison live. It is kinda like Hellsing, the protagonist can take on anyone, and that is exactly what he does =)

Sindar said:
MadaraUchiha said:
@[Sindar] Yep............So, are you watching any anime?

I guess I can say I am still watching Tokyo Ghoul, I have two more episodes to go ^^' Besides that, seen first episode of Riki-Oh. It is a weird old anime about Japanese prison live. It is kinda like Hellsing, the protagonist can take on anyone, and that is exactly what he does =)

Have you seen Rainbow: Nisha? It is also about prison life..................Many, including Ashley, ghost, blossom, said that it was good.............I've downloaded the episodes like 6 months ago, but I am yet to watch it...............

Back