Animes you gave up on

Elvis

V.I.P. Member
Are there any animes that you started watching but simply couldn't get into them, so you decided to give up on them after a few episodes? Name some of the animes that you found so bad that you decided that they are not worth your time.

I've put some anime on-hold, but I have not dropped any anime...............Yet to watch 'bad' anime's, ya know............

There were quite a few of them. Most notable ones would be Oregairu, Sunday Without God, D.Gray-man.

Diabolik Lovers and He Is My Master has to be the only anime I've gave up on, but it's only because of the verbally abusive main characters. Take note that this is far from the 'tsundere' subtrope too, so it's something I didn't expect.

I gave up on anime quite a lot about ten years ago, but the last couple of years have seen me slowly getting back into it. I just never got into most modern ones. I'm still near and dear to the likes of Yu Yu Hakusho.

there are many anime like that for me and i don't even remember the names for them. i gave up on manga too after reading a few chapters and they were boring as hell

There are many anime that I dropped and I don't remember the names of them. They are all insignificant to me and I would't go through the trouble of remembering them at all.

I have not even finished those that I wanted to but I delibrately dropped Sword Art Online for what I remember

Back