Anime with the concept of hell

yu yu hakusho deals with afterlife business, lots of demons all over the place

oh yeah, and wasn't goku in hell for like a couple of times?

Jinjer said:

I don't think any users, in here like dragon ball anymore.
I didn't know that goku went to hell a couple of times :D

Jinjer said:

the hell in yu yu hakusho is a joke my lady xD
they hardly ever show the real torture in that anime xD

The animation gets better in one piece. It's a really good anime and I would ask you to consider giving it another try but I don't think you would do that.
How old is your daughter? My voice is pretty loud too.

Nel said:
The animation gets better in one piece. It's a really good anime and I would ask you to consider giving it another try but I don't think you would do that.
How old is your daughter? My voice is pretty loud too.

maybe, if i'll be really bored... and i feel like watching more than 700 eps of a show i'll watch it... maybe one day the irritation of the first few seasons wouldn't get to me that much... i doubt it... but i will try and give it another shot... in the future... that another thing i can't do btw, i can't start watching something from the middle, i have to watch all of it, and... well... it just won't be easy...

my daughter will be 3 years old this month ^^

Sebastian said:
the hell in yu yu hakusho is a joke my lady xD
they hardly ever show the real torture in that anime xD

because true darkness lies in the hearts of men and all that silliness...

in any case, they have their own concept of hell, not much we can do about it

Minj369 said:
maybe, if i'll be really bored... and i feel like watching more than 700 eps of a show i'll watch it... maybe one day the irritation of the first few seasons wouldn't get to me that much... i doubt it... but i will try and give it another shot... in the future... that another thing i can't do btw, i can't start watching something from the middle, i have to watch all of it, and... well... it just won't be easy...

my daughter will be 3 years old this month ^^

But please give it a try. It'e really good and gets even better. I would like to recommend one piece to even people who want to just try anime for the first time. Will you give it another try?
Just 3 months? That's sweet and adorable.

Nel said:
But please give it a try. It'e really good and gets even better. I would like to recommend one piece to even people who want to just try anime for the first time. Will you give it another try?
Just 3 months? That's sweet and adorable.

someday. i might.
my daughter is 3 years old lol not months. but she's still adorable and sweet. my avatar is her picture actually ^^

I see. There only a few anime where hell is shown as a scary place. I guess he ran through hell gates to get his life back :D

Minj369 said:
someday. i might.
my daughter is 3 years old lol not months. but she's still adorable and sweet. my avatar is her picture actually ^^
She is cute. If we ever meet I hope to talk to her about anime and hold her in my arms for a bit :D

Nel said:
She is cute. If we ever meet I hope to talk to her about anime and hold her in my arms for a bit :D

you're a girl right? then your chances are higher, she's really shy around guys lol i'm aiming for her to love anime (^^) if we ever meet it would be awesome! where are you from?

Jinjer said:
because true darkness lies in the hearts of men and all that silliness...

in any case, they have their own concept of hell, not much we can do about it

i forgot my lady jogoku shoujo is the true anime with a true concept of hell where a soul has to endure the torture for eternity.

Minj369 said:
you're a girl right? then your chances are higher, she's really shy around guys lol i'm aiming for her to love anime (^^) if we ever meet it would be awesome! where are you from?

I am a woman not a girl anymore. I like shy kids. They are always calm and i am from michigan. Does she prefer anime over cartoon?

Back